004

Ky'Onna Rodgers 🥀
Miami, Florida
November 23th, 2021

"Jaiden, get your smut ass sister" I said as he walked out the bathroom .

"What happened now" he laughed drying his hands

"Bitch on instagram talkin bout I ripped her off and her hair was fucked up" I mugged my phone as he busted out laughing .

"It's not funny, I'll smack that dirty bitch" I said texting my mom .

"Chill out, I'll talk to her" he said climbing in the bed wimme .

Over the last 3 months, me and jaiden been kicking it, ALOT . I got my own apartment, and my mom crys everyday about it , dramatic ass .

"I'm bouta go shake ass, a whole lotta ass" I said standing up to twerk . Jaiden mugged me and reached over, punching me in my back. I looked back and flicked him off, laughing .

"Hey bitches, your favorite Indian has arrived" I heard downstairs. Wasn't no one but kui (Ka•UU😂)

(I literally just came up that name as I was writing😭😭😭😭, okie keep reading)

"Who invited you" I walked out my room with Jaiden behind me .

"Your mother called me" he plopped down on the recliner chair turned my tv on, making me mug him .

"For fucking what" I asked .

"Um sum about your depressed living alone and you need comfort, so here I am" he looked back and smiled at me . I just laughed and walked in the the kitchen.

That woman just don't get enough , first you wanted me gone but when I'm gone you cry about it .

"She needa get a life" I said hopping on the counter. Jaiden came in and stood in between my legs.

"Move you stink" I said playfully pushing him off me. He smacked his lips and his hand connected to my thigh wit so much force . I yelled and punched him in his mouth

"You hit me a lil too hard bitch" he pointed wit tears in his eyes making me bust out laughing .

"Oh well, shoulda never hit my thigh bitch" I shrugged and hopped off the counter . I made my way out the kitchen but not before he smack my ass .

"You play too much jackoff" I rubbed my booty leaving him in the kitchen . I made my way to the living seeing kui eating popcorn and a slushie.

"Where you get dat dude" I asked taking some popping. He mugged me and popped my hand, making me hit him in that fat ass head.

"Girl I'm Indian, das all you needa know" I just nodded and left it alone cuz that was all I wanted to know .

I pulled my phone seeing my mom called me . I FaceTimed her back she answered on the first ring, feen .

"Girl ion appreciate you sending people to my house" I mugged her seeing her in a robe wit a hat and  glasses on . I made my way into my room .

"Shut up, you ready to come home, ya room ain't changed" she asked lighting a wood . I laughed and propped my phone up on my dresser .

"Laresha ... get a life" I said she gasped . I looked at the phone and she was swaying back and forth .

"And why are you smoking luv" that wood was fasho fat ash I give her dat one .

"Girl is you in my business, don't do det" she mugged me and hit it again before holding it to the camera .

"Wan hit dis" she asked .

"Get off my damn phone laresha" I said hanging up . My phone vibrated and she texted me .

Birth giver ♾🤞🏽
Today at 4:00 pm

Aye man I was just asking ,
it's pressure 👌🏽
4:00 pm

Mom bye get off my phone please 😂
4:03 pm

Tss, rookies.
4:05 pm

Bye, I'm done witchu
4:10 pm
Read

Sometimes I wonder if I was born into a different family, des mfs crazy . I plopped down on my bed and jaiden walked in, layin on my stomach .

"Kui leave?" I asked running my hands through his hair. He shook his head no.

I scrolled on my phone before I heard his light snores . I gently moved from under him and went to turn the lights out . I climbed back in bed, layin there in his arms before I dozed off myself ....

———————

Y'all stg I been workin on this chapter for 2 weeks 💀.

I'm sorry it took so long to update but y'all don't vote anyways so oh well .