003

Miami, Florida
August 15th, 2021
2:57 pm

Ky'Onna Rodgers 🥀

Getting out my car, I walked into the salon where my aunt worked. I noticed a black Audi pull up . I couldn't see who was inside because the windows were tinted . Not really caring I just made my way inside .

"Ky dizzle in the buildinggggggg" my aunts gay ass friend yelled making some laugh . I just chuckled and nodded .

"Hey auntie" I hugged my aunt Jazz as I approached her .

"Hey baby" she smiled kissing my Cheek . I walked over to a empty chair and sat down, pulling out my phone . Hearing the door open I didn't really bother to look up .

"Yea Ky'Onna can you do this young lady's hair for me real quick, Mya was supposed to do it but she's out sick" my aunt asked making me nod. I looked over at the girl and saw iyanna (the girls who's hair she did at her house)

I just did this bitches hair what the hell , spent a hour for nuthin

I shook my head, seeing her ignorant ass brother . She walked over and smiled while I kept a straight face cuz wtf did this bitch do in a matter of 3 days .

"Watchu want" I asked getting up so she can sit down.

"Just small knotless braids" she responded sitting down. I felt someone staring at me so I looked up and say jaiden staring in my direction . I looked behind me to see if someone else was there .

(Y'all deadass, everytime someone stare I look behind me cuz wtf you staring for 😭😭)

"The fuck" I said loud enough for him to hear, making him chuckle and look down at his phone and walk out .

"Why you take ya hair out" I asked parting her hair .

"It was itching" she shrugged making me stop .

"Bitch that took away a hour of my precious time and you took it out cuz it itched, don't come back to me" I bluntly said shakin my head .

( I feel like a hairstyle should atleast last like 4 weeks , depending on Watchu got and how good you take care of it)

"It ain't that serious" she said .

" stop talkin to me" I mugged her .

2 1/2 hours later

"Go pay and get out" i said pushing her out my chair.

"Thanks boo, I'll be back" she said blowing a kiss and smiling at me .

"Please don't" I said cleaning up so I could leave .

"Ky'Onna you need a filter, that was mean" my auntie said laughing .

"I don't care, I feel as tho if someone invites you to THEIR house to do YOUR hair, why would you take it out cuz it itches" I asked grabbing my purse .

(True dat😂🌚)

"You right, but you can loose clients if she tell someone how you spoke to her" she shrugged . I just mugged her .

"I'm Ky'Onna, me ? Loose clients? lollll" I said making towards the door .

(She's very cocky😕)

"Bye y'all, bye auntie I love you" I said waving causing everyone to say bye.

"Bye baby, I love you too. Be safe" she replied making me nod. I walked out the door seeing that same Audi still sitting there. The drivers door opened and jaiden got out, I just kept walking . I noticed he was coming in my direction so I sped up my pace.

"Yo im just tryna rap ta you real quick" I heard him say behind me.

"Ain't nun to talk about" I shook my head. I felt him grab my wrist and turned me around .

"C'mon, I'm just tryna apologize" he mugged me.

"I'm listening" I pulled back and crossed my arms .

"I was wrong fa coming off the wrong way, Ian mean to speak to you like that in ya own house" he said .

"That all" I asked.

"You gon accept it ?" he frowned asking.

"I don't know, probably" I started to open my door.

"Yo chill, I'm tryna apologize and you acting real nonchalant" he said stepping in front of my car door. I laughed.

"Ite Ite I guess I accept your apology, now I got somewhere to be" I said smiling . He nodded, licked his lips and moved over, letting me open my door. I got in my car and saw him making his way over to that Audi but not before lookin back and smirking at me . I chuckled and made my way home.

Y'all I'm sorry, I've been busy wit school and work .

Thoughts ?

I need feedback.

100+ votes on each chapter or I'ma wait another week to update 😂.

It's not that hard to press a star and type a few sentences. Cuz fr y'all ghost readers got me thinkin it's ass already 🙄.

-MirDawgg .