Fifty-Two

Stanley grips his bag that holds his laptop in it. He searches for a face. He's not sure who's, but he's looking.

— Eddie💊 wants to FaceTime—

"Hi, stan!" "Georgie? What are you doing with Eddies phone?" He chuckles as the boy smiles. "He's letting new hold it. Richie is getting me some ice cream."

Stanley smiles gently. "That's great Georgie." "Stanley?" Eddie chuckles, grabbing the phone out of the boy's hands. "He called me." "Ah okay...we'll see you later." "Bye." He chuckles.

"Look out!"

Someone grabs Stanley's arm, yanking him backward. He falls into the person's arms.

"Fucking hell S-Stanley. You need t-to watch where y-you're walking."   "Let go of me." "Are y-you okay." Bill's grips loosen on his arms, soon turning him around.

"I'm fine." He starts to walk away before being pulled back once again. "Bill please let go." His voice harsh.

"C-can we please t-talk?" "No." He looks up once, seeing the slight tears form in Bill's eyes.

"Georgie is with Richie and Eddie. They're getting ice cream." Leaving it at that he walks away quickly, his grip on his bag tighter than before. His nails dig into his palms.

Blood trickles from his palm slightly. Soon putting bandages over it once getting to work.

There have been multiple times he's done that to his hands, small little indents from his nails all over his palms.

"Billy!" He jumps into Bill's arms quickly. "You we're talking to Stanley?" Eddie whispers as he nods.

Richie notices the tears and pulls Georgie away. "Let's go see what Ben, Mike, and Beverly are doing okay?" "Okay."

The two walk away. Eddie sits Bill down against a wall in a small alleyway.

His sobs muffled by his hands. "Don't cry, Bill." "Fuck...Eddie, I feel horrible...is....is he still-" "Yeah..."

"I think I love him..."