Sixty-Seven

Our lips touch softy, moving in sync.

"Bill?" He disconnects, tears streaming down his cheeks. "No..." he whispers. I wipe the tears away as he walks down the small flight of stairs.

Calling someone.

—Third Person Omniscient

—call

S: Richie...

R: what's wrong?! Where
are you?
Hearing Richie shuffle in the bed he becomes more alert.

S: he-he kissed me...I don't know what to do. I'm walking home.

R: hold on. I'm coming. Go to the ice cream shop thing. I'll be right there.

Of course, Richie stands impatiently at the Ice cream shop, looking around for the boy.

"Richie." Looking up is a red-eyed boy with curly hair. "Shit shit shit." He runs over to the boy, wrapping his arms around his quickly.

"Don't cry. Come on...it's okay." He whispers. Stanley just sobs into his shirt. Eddie walks past him, making his way to Bill's house.

"Bill?"

He opens the door, clearly confused and his eyes red.

"What the fuck man...you kissed him." "I w-wasn't thinking Eddie. Fuck...I s-still love him." Eddie pulls him toward the couch. Wrapping his small arm around his back.

"He still loves you. He's scared Bill, he thinks if you guys get back together again, you'll leave him." "I promise I won't...I'll s-stay with him...I pr-" a small sob startles Eddie. So does a knock

"Open the fuck up!" Richie yells which makes Stanley wheeze. "Shut up Richie it's late." He laughs as Eddie opens the door.

Bill wipes his eyes quickly, not wanting the boy to see him this way.

Stanley stands in front of Bill. "I-I'm sorry," Bill whispers, not wanting to make eye contact. "It's okay." He sniffles, sitting beside him.

"I'm glad we're friends again." Stan leans against the boy, his head resting on his shoulder.

The four sit in small silence beside Richie whispering into Eddies ear. Stanley and Bill fall asleep, holding onto each other.

"He told me he loves him...Stanley has trust issues now." "Shut up and kiss me Kaspbrak."