Chapter 11

Shikamaru's P.O.V.
  Naruto and I spent the whole week training, well...we also had a few dates. But we mostly trained for the Chunin exams. It was exasting. Naruto is a lot tougher then he looks, he even beat me a few times. Okay most of the time... We were lying down on the ground sweaty and exhausted from sparring. Then Naruto asks me a random question.
  "Hey what do you think happened to duckbutt?" Duckbutt? Does Naruto mean Sasuke? I shrug.
  "Why? He's a stupid jerk". I roll my eyes. How could Naruto ask about THAT guy. Out of all the people to worry about..
  "I know, but he's a part of the leaf whether or not I like him. I went to the school to visit Iruka, but when I looked at the class... Sasuke wasn't there.." I hate Sasuke with every fiber in my lazy body, but he went back to the academy to redo it. I don't wanna worry about it much, but there's something fishy going on.
  "I know it's silly, but Itachi told me that Sasuke was still in the academy. And-". I cutt him off.
  "He could've skipped class Naru". He smiles and nods at me.
  I don't know if what I said was true or not, nor do I honestly care. But seeing Naruto worried, especially because of Sasuke, is not something I like. So if telling him 'could very well be very true' information calms him down, then I'll tell him that information. Sasuke probley did just skip school, but I have no idea if that is actually the case. Naruto just needs to relax, and not worry about that jackass.
  I softly play with his hair trying to calm him more. I want him to be focused during the Chunin exams. Naruto takes my hand off his head and giggles.
  "A shower sound real nice. I need to change my oil". (A/n: My mother would always tell me this :/) Oil? What oil? I sigh. This troublesome blonde..
  "Alright..". We walk back to my, and his (I guess), house. It was weird living with him at first. Not because we're dating. That is amazing! But Naruto has tried to help my parents a lot, like too much. Pay the house bills, go get food for the house, clean the house (he refused to clean the bathroom), and even trying to learn the history of the Nara clan. All of which is helpful, but my mom has been giving me hell about it.
~Flashback~
  "Naruto is so KIND, RESPONSIBLE, and of course HELPFUL". Mom said at dinner. Ugh.. She's trying to make me feel bad, and it's working.
~Flashback ends~
  My dad tried to tell Naruto not to worry about such things. Dad eventually convinced Naru to let them pay the bills, and use their money to buy food. I tried to talk Naruto out of cleaning the house, but he wouldn't listen. His old house was really messy, but he took his 'cleaning duties', that he made himself, very seriously. I found Naruto sleeping on his chair in his room, wet from his shower. It was really adorable, but I really wish he didn't overwork himself.
  I picked my adorable, sleeping omega, and placed him on his bed. I placed a kiss on his nose.
  "Goodnight my little Naru-chan~" I whisper.

Naruto's P.O.V.
  I wake up and look over at Shika. Shikamaru is amazing. I should tell him about my teacher pervy sage! I met him a while ago while Shika was out on missions. We met up every day after I found him peeping at naked girls. He's a creep, but pervy sage is really powerful. He decided to train me and make me a powerful ninja! I mean... I'm already good, but it wouldn't hurt to have a few extra jutsus up my sleeve! I laugh forgetting about the sleeping Nara beside me.
Shikamaru started to move and complain.
  "Ugh.. Why did you turn out to be a morning person...".
  "But you love me~" I smile at him. He looks me dead in the eye and frowns.
  "Yes, but I also love sleep". He faceplanted and groaned into his pillow. I laugh softly.
  "S-sorry Shika~". He looks at me and lazily smiles.
  "Yeah? You don't look sorry". I smile and laugh.
  "Mabey you're too tired to see it!" I run away hoping he's too tired too chase me, unfortunately he wanted revenge. He ran after me and tackled me to the ground. I blushed deeply at our position.
  "S-shika? C-could you get u-up?" Stupid studder! Shika shook his lightly flushed face no. What's he gonna do?! He smiles softly at me and-

(A/n: A cliffhanger. Oops)

801 words

Hope you enjoyed! Please Like and Commet!