Mabey I should start this again/ chapter 19

I other story hasn't been easy to write. And I kinda want to do this story again. But with school, I might not be able to update regularly

Anywho here we go:

Naruto's P.O.V.

I felt something warm behind me. Knowing that it was Shika, I faced the warm heat source. I kissed shika on the nose. I was happy to be back in the village. Training with pervy sage was defiantly hard, but it was worth it to become stronger.
  I sighed out loud. It was hard to leave my friends, and stay away for 3 years, but it was harder when it came to Shikamaru. While I was away I'd think about him all the time. I do wish I was here with him. I probley missed out on so much, and I can tell he's stronger now. He must of trained hard.
  Old Lady Hokage told me everyone worked harder to match my training with the toad sanin. Though I do wish I wasn't gone for so long...
"Mmm? Naruto?". He said his voice deep and hazy.
  "O-oh! S-sorry for waking you..." I said startled. He smiled at me softly, a smile that will always warm my heart.
  "I don't mind Naru~". He whispered softly. I felt his arms wrap around me.
  "J-just 10 more minutes..". I could see the blush on his ears.
  "Huh?! B-but we need to-" He started to snore. "-get up...". I sighed and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, but he only tightened his grip.
  We heard a knock at the door. I heard Shika groan, but he didn't make any movements toward the door.
  "Shika s-someone's at the-". He covered my mouth with his hand and looked at me.
  "If we stay quiet, they'll go away". I just gave him a 'really?' look. The knocking got louder.
  "Come on! I know you're in there!". I heard a voice say. Eventually I was able to make it to the door, but Shika kept snuggling me from behind.
  I opened the door to find Shino and Kiba.
  "Well we haven't seen you in a-" Kiba started. "What's Shikamaru doing?". He stared at Kiba.
  "Well we'd be in bed if you weren't a drag...". He mutterered. I gave him a glare.
  "Shika they're our friends.". Shika looked at me and then to them.
  "Meh, I'd rather have cuddle time..". "O-oh S-sorry". Kiba laughed nervously.
  Shino held Kiba defensively. "Sorry to ruin your snuggling, but we haven't seen you since 3 years ago". Shino said pushing his glasses up.
  Shika pouted behind me. "So? I wanna spend time with MY mate..". I loved it when he acts cute!
  "I promise I'll make it up later!". He grumbles, but nods. I smile and turn to the bug and dog trainer pair.
  "Let's go!" I shouted racing out the door. Shika quickly caught up to me, Kiba was struggling to catch up, and Shino was struggling to keep ahead of us.
  "Naruto Uzumaki is back! Believe it!" I shouted.

---------------------
Well I hoped everyone enjoyed that. It felt good to write again 😁

I would like to continue this book.

So vote and comment!