4. The truth

I'd been in this killing game for awhile now and it felt like everything has been moving so slow I'm sure Junko will give a new motive soon.

I went to Sayakas room ready to tell her who is really am. I just have to be sure I don't get caught by Junko.

*knock knock*

Sayaka opened her door and looked happy to see me.

"What are you doing here Junko?"

"Can we talk later I have something important to tell you"

"Sure I don't mind"

*timeskip*

Kyoko had called us all to show us something apparently there was an AI called alter ego and she thought he might be able to get info.

He obviously couldn't because Junko wouldn't allow that but I'm not going to say anything.

Hifumi ended up fighting with Ishimaru for it so they had to make rules.

I was getting bored of watching this go down so I decided to make a move on Sayaka.

"Hey Sayaka can we go now?"

"Ya that's a good idea"

We went to my room because I needed to prove to her I wasn't Junko.

I'm sure this will all be a big shock for her so ou really hope I can trust her to keep this a secret for now.

*in Mukuros room*

"So Junko why did you bring me here?"

"Ok please don't panic Sayaka but I'm about to tell you something that's going to be unexpected"

"Ok no need to worry I'll stay calm, what is it Junko sweetie?"

I blushed at what she said.

"I'm not Junko enoshima"

"I'm a bit confused? On what you mean where you just hiding your real name from us?"

"No, Junko is my twin sister and I'm pretending to be her my real name is Mukuro ikusaba and im the ultimate solider"

She looked scared

"But why did you hide your identity?"

"I hope you won't hate me but-"

I couldn't finish my sentence I was holding back tears. What if she ended up hating me? She might break up with me.

Shes the only person I've ever liked this much.

"Hey Ju- I mean Mukuro it's ok you can tell me I'll keep the secret"

I couldn't handle it I burst out in tears and looked down not wanting my girlfriend to see me like this.

She pulled me into a hug trying to comfort me.

"I-I'm Mukuro ikusaba, Junko enoshima t-twin sister shes the mastermind of this killing game"

"W-what!"

I started to cry harder in her arms.

"I've been working with her because she thinks this is entertaining, but I love you and I can't let you die so I'm betraying her!"

"Mukuro...."

"Please don't hate me I can't be alone again if she finds out she'll be furious with me!"

I finally got my words out after sobbing like a pathetic loser in Sayakas lap.

I finally looked up to see her starting to cry she looked so confused and scared why did I do this?

She suddenly pulled the collar of my shirt and gave me a passionate kiss.

My face turned red I was not expecting this.

"Its ok Mukuro I won't leave you I understand I'm sure you care about your sister and you didn't want to hurt her but its ok"

After we stopped crying we went into my bathroom for privacy and I took of my makeup and wig to show her who I really was.

"Your pretty Mukuro and I know you aren't junko so I still love you for who you are its ok"

"Thanks Sayaka I'm glad you didn't freak out about this"

I quickly put my stuff back on and we talked about keeping this a secret we started to make a plan on how we would escape.

At some point I'm going to have to face my sister and shes going to know I'm betraying her but I have to do this.

"A body has been discovered!"

We looked at each other than ran out of my room to see who it was.

This time it was Hifumi.

We heard a scream and ran to see what happened, now Ishimaru was dead! What the hell is this?!

The investigation began.