My sweet sweet PineTree~

Not much too say soooooo lets get into it!Some cursing and mention of smut

 The birds sang and flew over our heads.The trees creating our own private cove that only we know...The grass greener than a newborns eyes..So peaceful just for my love and I.The sun smiling down on our faces as we can feel such a nice breeze..but the most beautiful sound being heard...is my lovers laugh..My sweet sweet PineTree.

  "...!B...!BILL!Jeez are you even listening!?''PineTree huffed as he looked up at me.I only gave a nervous chuckle as I looked down at my lover.

 He rolled his eyes saying, "You dumb Dorito!This is important!Now pay attention!"

 I groaned out mumbling, "whyyyy?It's sooo boring!"

  "Billiam Cipher!Now you listen here!You need to learn these laws and traditions of royalty for your kingdom!You will be turning into the king soon!"PineTree lectured as he took his head off my lap and sat criss cross apple sauce from me.

 "B-but PineTreeee!I don't wanna!I just wanna enjoy your presence!After all..we only get a little bit of us time before you have to go back to heaven.."I cried out drawing out the e in PineTree to make a point.

 "I know...But Bill you have to learn this stuff!No one wants a King of Hell who can't even understand their simple laws!Just a few more rules and we can take a break,okay?"PineTree gave me one of his 'famous' ultimatums.

 For the next twenty minutes we went over some boring laws and traditions of hell.Not too much fun, but the only true thing I could pay attention too was my love Dipper pines...Although I just call him PineTree because of how we met..But that's a story for another time

 "Okay Bill!NOW we can take a break"PineTree giggled out as he saw how I perked up at the word break.

 ''FINALLY!Jeez PineTree you really do like to overwork me don't you?"I questioned as he came closer and sat on my lap facing me.

  "Hmm well I do have a duty to help my dear prince become successful"He teased as he brought his lips close to mine brushing it slightly and quickly pulling back and laughing as he saw my awe struck face.

 "Cannot believe you just did that!How rude!"I fake pouted until PineTree stopped laughing and cupped my face in his hands pulling me in for a real kiss this time.

 I melt into the kiss enjoying everything my dear PineTree gives me...His lips are so gentle and soft but plump...His thumbs are brushing my cheeks over and over again..Our kiss isn't lustful or passionate but it's delicate...and I'm content with that for once...Usually I turn our kiss lustful and we end up having sex but today...I just wanna relax with him by my side with his soft laughter and gentle kisses.

 "Mmm.."PineTree lets that noise slip before he pulls away with such a sweet expression.His cheeks redder than hells fire..

 "God...you are just so beautiful my dear PineTree"I chuckle as I see him give a small smile.I grab his hands that were still on my cheeks and held them in front of us.

 The silence is comfortable as PineTree lays on top of me napping..I watch his gentle features and even when hes sleeping his beauty is like nothing I've ever seen.PineTrees messy brown hair falls over his eyes..His lips slowly parted and every time the sun lands on his face his nose scrunches up before he moves his head to face the other way..There is nothing more I want than to be with my precious PineTree...I want to be able to show off our love but since we come from different species our love is considered forbidden but that doesn't stop us.

After hearing my name called I look down to see Pinetree looking at me "Mmm..Bill?"

 "Hey darling..How was your nap?"I ask rubbing circles on his back near his wings making him relax.