Helpless

Warnings; Billdip Vampire AU

and a little bit of shipbreaking

Lets get into it!

  Bill's P.O.V

'Bloody hell...This meeting with the councils is so boring..They need to hurry up and end this so I can return home to my precious queen,but of course after making...a little trip..'

  "This all.Meeting dismissed,you may now go about your business"I could hear one of the councilmen growl.He probably stopped the meeting early because no one was paying attention.

 I quickly leave the meeting and weave my way throughout the councilmen's castle.I must make quick haste if I am to get to my appointment early and still be home on time to get to my beautiful husband.

 (Little timeskip to when he got to his appointment)

 "Cassiel!Cassiel are you here?"I called out as I closed the door and started to dust myself off.

 "Behind you...You're late..darling"Cassiel quickly spun me around and started to feel up my chest as I wrap my arms around her waist.

 "Mm. Sorry Cass,but the journey here was quite long I admit.After all I did travel from the Himalayan mountains all the way to your place and must I mention that I still have to get home to my husband which is in the woods of Gravity Falls!"I ranted about my day as cass undid my tie and let it fall and slowly worked her way down after removing my vest,undershirt,and belt which let my pants fall.

 "Mm,you poor baby...I'll make you feel better"She whispered as she moaned into my ear before sinking her teeth into my neck taking my blood.

 "HAH!I am anything but poor.However let's get this show on the road because I can't afford to miss dinner with Pinetree again,after all we can't let him get suspicious can we"I whispered slowly into her ear as I could feel her tremble from the tone in my voice.Now don't get me wrong,I love pinetree but we hardly ever have sex anymore and a vampires gotta let out the steam sometimes!It was supposed to be a one time thing,but it felt great with Cass and now it's routine...

 We clumsily make our way to her bedroom and strip ourselves of remaining clothes as I push cass down onto the bed.

 "Lets have some fun billy~"She whispered into my ear before licking up my neck and who am I to deny her this desire.I lick up her neck as I undo her button up revealing her chest and my,my,my does she look quite ravishing wearing a black lacy bra.

  'I might have to rearrange dinner plans with Pinetree tonight...Whoops...'

  (Time skip to after the thing with Cass)

 I quickly button up my shirt and throw my yellow vest on as I see cass start to wake up and roll over to look at me.

 "Leaving so soon billy~?"Cass purred out the sentence as she let the blanket drop from her shoulder,exposing more of her skin to lure me in.

"Gotta get back home to the Misters.See you later cass"I chuckled as I walked to the doorway but stopped when I heard Cass sigh.

 "I will never understand you Bill Cipher. You make no sense,you sleep with me which in most cases is a sign you don't love the person you married the same like that anymore,but still!You are still with that dumb pines and you still say you love them?How can you possibly go home to him knowing exactly what happened here!"Cass shouted at me as my form began to grow red.

 I slapped her across the face and growled out, "You will never get it,but what I have with pinetree is special and something you and I will never have so whatever plans you thought of for the future,drop me out of it"