The date Cht7

I kept walking silently to the place I'm supposed to meet natsu for our dat-- for our hangout day! Damn I'm so nervous but why? I see natsu and run up ahead "natsu? What are you doing here? Your way to early" "actually I just got here and so are you" "w-whatever" I walk in front of him but he grabs me from behind and then walks to where I stand and puts his arm around me and walks. I blush, "n-natsu where do you wanna go--" natsu stops and sees lisanna and stands there staring at her but she's with another boy, I see bixlow and lisanna and I smile they are to cute together but natsu kept staring then he turns the other way and walks ahead of me silent. He's mad isn't he, because he saw someone with his crush...

Natsu's pov:/
I see lisanna and bixlow I don't know why but I just stood staring at them and I felt nothing toward lisanna it was if I never had even felt anything for her, I catch a glance at lucy and she's looking at them happily and I think she thinks they're cute together, I go back to staring and imagine me and lucy like that, my heart starts to race and I feel like I got something fluttering around my stomach so I turn around making sure lucy doesn't me and worry and I walk ahead of her this time, I glance at lucy and blush 'she looks really pretty, has she always been this prett-- oh shoot what am I saying? She's the girl I hate... But then why do I get the feeling that she's not.
Lucys pov ;/ i finally stop and ask natsu what's wrong "natsu we have been walking for hours!" I groan and walk the other way but natsu grabs my hand and pulls me close "luce don't leave" he looks down and points at a restaurant "let's eat" "natsu that's a very expensive pla--" "I want to eat they're with you!" He shouts still looking down "may you do me the honor of eating and spending the day with me luce" "y-yeah" I blush and he looks up and grabs my hand couple style and walks me in. We settle down and afterwards we watch a movie and later on we go home. "Thanks natsu for walking me home" "no problem luce, oh yeah can we do this again one day?" "O-of course!!" I blush and hug him and go inside. My hearts pounding out of my chest and I have butterflies in my stomach... Do ... Do I like natsu?.