Worst memory Cht9

ΔҒTΣR ΔCHΩΩL:
"Hey lucy!" Sting runs up to me and high fives me. "How you been sting" "not the same" he laughs and puts his arms around me and takes a selfie. "Mind if I post it?" "Of course not" I smile and see natsu running toward me like a bullet. "Luce!!! I've been looking everywhere for you! Why are you with--" "go with lisanna your girlfriend jackass" I smirk and he looks at me confused "lisanna isn't my girlfriend and I'm not--" "oh yeah I forgot you can never get a girl like lisanna with you" I laugh but I'm not really laughing. "Luce quit that's going to far--" "I'm just saying the truth dumbass, you are a low life player who can't girl a high class girl--" "shut your mouth lucy!" He pushes me back but sting stands between us. "What happened--" "nothing happened, we were never friends to be honest sting" I turn away and cross my arms. "At least not to me, I was never friends with that low life guy" I walk away but I hear natsu yelling at me. "Lucy what the hell are you saying?! I see how it is! You dense little noob! I hope you root in hell!" I hear him runaway but I don't look back if I did everyone would know I'm crying... Yeah I'm crying a flood. "Lucy are we still up to 5?" "Y-yeah!" I fix my voice for they wouldn't notice and I run off. I get home and get ready and start to wonder if I really should root. "I'm horrible" I sigh. Then I hear a knock and I run to the door and see sting and I open and let him in. "Beautiful place you got still, ready to go?" "Yep!" "Great because I'll be taking you to mclurds" he smile and I frown. 'Shit' that's where natsu took me but I just smile and nod. "Yummy! I've never been there before" I lied and closed the door and went off with sting to the worst memory of all.