Mister #42 intoduction

-Universe (6)54:requested elite [quantum selection of "CODE:23"]

Target:" Level 5 threat." Probability of failure....89%; Kill Targets

Retrieval: NONE

Sending..... message has been send

Permission granted

Releasing overwatch elite #42....now sending to universe

————————————————————————

3rd POV

A dark tower in the middle of a forgotten reality soon came to life lighting up. Inside the tower was hundreds of overwatch elites each one was made for a certain reason. Every single one had a number which was located on their chest plate. The walls of the tower where filled to the brim with overwatch elites in pods Which kept them alive. But then one of the pods lights went from greed to red. This caused the pod to back up into the wall and go up a rail behind it. As the pod itself was going up the elite know as Mister #42 was being awoken from stasis. His one eye turned on, as he began to move each and one of his limbs as the pod was going up. The pod finally came to a stop as it was already at the top, it then opened letting out a hiss as well as fog. Once it fully opened Mister #42 came out and stretched before looking at a screen in front of him.

Mission: Eliminate all who poses a threat to the empire...Loading list......complete...

Kill:
- Alyx Vance
- Elite #85
-Angle
-Succubus queen
-Alice

This is a level 5 threat.....failure is not an option......

The screen them moved to show a large panel and a pulse rifle. Mister #42 walked to the panel and grabbed it before the panel began to break up in to pieces as the screen was showing numbers. It stopped and became one again before showing the location of the first threat.
A gate way then activated opening a portal

Mister #42 checks his magazine before putting it back in and running into the portal.