Chapter 2: Kill elite #85

After Mr.#42 jumped in the portal he was left in a black void before a display appeared in his helmets eye

Locating Alyx Vance.....Error: Alyx Vance can not be found.......Rebooting.....complete
Now sending to #85s location in...3....2...1

A huge portal opened up sucking Mr. #42 into it and spitting him out into a forest. He got up and looked around before a throwing a small ball in the air. The ball them started hovering before sending out a shock wave which scanned the entire planet before dropping back into #42s hand. The map then displayed in his eye showing him the location of #85. He began walking threw the forest walking deeper and deeper until he came out the other side. The other side was a battlefield with the remains of tanks and ships all consumed by plants. He kept walking until he came upon a person who seemed to looking for something. But #42 had no own for talk so he quickly shot the man in the head leaving a huge hole before the body fell to the ground. He walked passed the body and kept walking in the charted direction that the map said to go.

Time skip brought by Mr. #42 playing with a teddy bear!

#42 has been walking for hours and was starting to get tired but he won't stop until he's done. But he was walking threw a destroyed city that was also consumed by plant that had overgrown almost everything until he was surrounded by a whole bunch of people.

Scavenger 2:" Well look at you all fancy!"

Scavenger 1:" Well I bet your gear would go nice on the market!"

Scavenger 5:" I call his gun! I wa-

Mr.#42 then shot him straight in the chest with his pulse rifle before turning shooting at the resting killing 2. The other shot at him before he jumped behind a car. #42 had been hit and was bleeding form the leg but he stood up and shot back at them and killed 3 more Before throwing a flash bang at them. He then rushed them running at them and shot 1 in the head before taking out his revolver and shooting 2 in the chest multiple times. He then stabbed one in the stomach over and over. One that had been shot in the chest stabbed him in the back, #42 then punched him before grabbing him and putting him in for the of him. Bullets began to hit the human shield killing him the guy, #42 then pulled out his revolver and shoot the guy straight in the head. He then pulled the knife out of his back as his suit sealed up the wound. He then reloaded his pulse rifle and revolver. He continued on his path again in the search for elite #85.

He travels for days before finally reaching his destination. He looked at the small building in front him. He then kicked down the door and swept the area. Nothing. #42 then stopped before quickly turning around and shooting at the wall. #85 then ran as bullets pierced the wall behind him before he rolled on the ground and shoot back. Mr.#42 Hit the deck at more buckle destroyed everything. He crawled to the door before running outside, #85 saw him and shot at him. #42 returned fire and got hit as well as #85. Both reloaded but when #42 looked back #85 was gone. He then took out his knife and stabbed #85s hand before turning around and kicking him. #85 shot at #42 who was charging hitting his shoulder before #42 fell back. #85 got up and toke the knife out before looking at #42 who was standing up.

#85:"The combine is a lie! They killed people I loved! I've gotten my memory back and I knew they would send someone to kill me!"

He said throwing a grenade at him.#42 then ran out of the way but it blew up sending him to the ground. #85 slowly walked to #42 and stepped on his chest, he then toke out his revolver and pointed it at his head. But then #42 turned to dust, #85s door hit the ground before he looked around before being hit in the back. He was then tackled and stabbed in the chest multiple times before he kicked #42 off. Mr. #42 then shoot at him hitting him in the side of the face before #42 then tackled him and stabbed him again except in the eye of #85s helmet which went into his brain killing him.

#42 got up with his amor was slightly damaged but his eye then displayed more words.

Elite #85:DEAD
Now sending to void.......
Armor status: 56% Repairing armor....complete
Next target.....Name UNKNOWN: Target is located in a heaven.....Now sending to Location.....