2. childhood

Next scene is the south indian function 40 days after the baby is born (baby showers i guess😅).

Samir does not leave sara's side. Everyone is happy and busy. Mehra (mema) is dressing up ayesha and sara.

Everyone is ready and waiting for the in laws to arrive. Aftersome time the whole family arrives and they enter the house none of them removes thier shoe. They sit in the sit out for hours and didn't come to see sara or ayesha. Ayesha asks "don't they want to see sara".
Mehara sees that ayesha is sad and jokes to lighten up the mood
"avar pooth ine arakaanath kanaan vannath aayirikum" and calls the kids and asks them to come and see the baby.

Right after the function ayesha,  sara and samir went to thier home.
Ayesha the day she arrived itself starts doing the whole house chores none of the in laws decide to help her. Samir is looking after sara in the sitout and ayesha is doing chores outside suddenly ayesha stops and leans in a wall samir runs towards ayesha and asks with a worried face "ma are you okay". Ayesha pants and reply "yea i am fine just a little tired".

Samir take ayesha's hand and guides her to sit near sara. And goes inside to take water. He asks jahida inna (dad's sister ) for water. Jahida comes with samir and says to ayesha "if you eat a lot and work harder everything will be fine"

Time skip.
Sara has grown up and is 3yr old. She has a best friend linda. Her bother takes her hand and takes her around,  they live in a village like place and there are ponds and mango trees. He plucks lotus for her. Teaches her to climb trees and wall. They have lot of friends around the area which was against the family rule both of them sneaks out and jumps the gate and goes to play.

Then dad comes from UAE for his brother's marriage. grandma takes a liking to the new bride, jabira than the children.

There is church festival and grandma takes jabira and sara to the church and buys jabira a beautiful locket and ignores sara.

When they reach home sara sits in jabira's lap and play with the new locket and asks the "wow its beautiful. Can i get one like this".

Samir comes home seeing this and goes to his father asks him to teach him making ornaments out of plam leaves. He learn it and makes ornaments for sara and linda.

 He learn it and makes ornaments for sara and linda