3. Abba

Bubba (grandpa), papa, ma, samir and sara are traveling in a car. Papa is driving. Ayesha is explaining to the kids. "We're going to see your abba."
Samir asks "who is our abba"
(She is the second wife of bubba but ayesha does not tell the kids afraid of her mother in law).
"She is your aunty" ayesha explains. Sara and samir nods in understanding.

They reach the house an old lady comes out and hugs ayesha lovingly and greats faaiz. She then turns to sara and samir. Sara hides behind bubba. Samir mumbles a silent hi. Abba smiles at them and asks them "Do you know who i am? ". Samir nods and says "Abba aunty ". Abba laughs at this.

Just then a fluffy cat comes out of the house. Sara forgets her shyness at the sight of the cat and runs towards it. And pulls its tail the cat get scared and runs away.

Ayesha scolds sara but stops ayesha and takes sara and let her play with kuttapa.

Sara and samir warms up to abba.  Abba feeds sara and in the evening kareem abba's son comes home from college sara and samir is not shy around kareem they suddenly becomes friends and everyone including bubba and abba plays cricket. And all of them eats dinner happily as a family even though abba and sara is not blood related she had become her parental grandma.

Abba gave her the love and played the role of a real grandma in sara's life.

The next day all of them went to a hill spot and abba bought sara and samir a lot of things. And showed them around the area.

At dawn they left for kochi because grandma called them back. Thier grandma didn't know they went to visit abba instead she thought that they went to visit faaiz's old friends

Being a family is determined by true love, not by blood, because love is thicker than blood. We are not related by blood but our love make us one, make us a family.