Shower

A quick one in honor of Dixie's Birthday(Daisy one coming out soon because it's her birthday too)

Skip to 🔴 for the smut

Suggested by: me

Context: Dixie lives with Addison and Mads for this story.

3rd person
It was 2 pm and Dixie has just woken up Addison and Mads were gone and at meetings. She heard a knock on the door. She answered it while wearing an oversized tee and biker shorts. Noah was standing at the door.

Noah: Hey Pixie. I was dropping by to hang out if that's cool.

Dixie: Yeah let me just go take a shower real quick. Just watch tv until I'm done.

Noah: k

Noah sat on the couch in the living room while Dixie walked into the bathroom and closed the door. She turned the shower Handel and took off her clothes. She was in the shower with the curtain drawn back when she heard the door open.

🔴
Dixie's POV:

I heard the door open and thought it was Addison because we always came into the bathroom with each other.

Me: Addi?

I saw the curtain pull back and Noah step in without his clothes. He. Was. Hot.

3rd person

Dixie: What are you doing?

Noah: Shh...

He pulled her in and kissed her while holding her hips. She kissed back and parted her lips allowing Noah to slip his tongue in. After a while Dixie pulled away and got on her knees. She took Noah's manhood and sucked on the tip making him moan. She took more of him into her mouth without gagging(we all saw the banana video this girl doesn't have a gag reflex 😭💀)

Noah: Fuck...

He came in her mouth and she pulled away letting it fall out of her mouth in a string. They were both breathing heavily. Dixie stood up and wiped her mouth off. Moved past her and tilted the shower head away from both of them.
He picked her up and got on his knees. He laid her on the floor and lined himself up with her entrance. He pushed the head of his manhood in and out teasing her.

Dixie: Just put it in(whining)

Noah slammed himself into her making her scream his name. He kept pushing in and out while rubbing circles around her clit. Making her moan. Noah pulled out and came before Dixie. He ran his fingers up and down her folds before inserting 3 fingers. Dixie moaned loudly.

Noah: Dont cum until I say so...

He kept with a fast pace hitting her g-spot and rubbing her clit. She was screaming his name. "I'm gonna cum" she screamed. "Not until I say so" Noah said in a demanding tone. She was screaming trying to hold on. She didn't make it and squirted everywhere.

Dixie: I'm sorry...

Noah grabbed her face

Noah: It's Daddy now..and you're mine princess.

Noah stepped out and wiped down with a rag while putting on his clothes.

Noah: I'm gonna be on the couch..

A/N Look at that I wrote something. Anyways Daisy one coming soon.