Bryce x Addison x Jaden x Reader(bxgxbxg)

b x g x b x g
This is the exact same story as the other one just changed up somethings to have the reader be a girl
Skip to 🔴 for the smut
Requested by: hannahpatzke08

3rd Person:
Y/N and Addison had been friends for a while back in Louisiana, but she had never actually met any of Addison's friends from LA. She knew of them of course, who didn't? But that was all gonna change, Addison had invited Y/N to LA so they could hang out. When Y/N stepped out of the front doors of the airport Addison immediately ran up and hugged her.

Y/N put her bags in the back of Addison's car and they drove to her house.

Later...

They got dressed Y/N wearing the outfit on the right and Addison on the left (Notice Addison with the cuffed pants ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

They pulled up to Sway were Bryce let them in. It was supposed to be just Addison, Bryce, and Y/N but Jaden stayed home because he was still wrecked over his break up with Mads. Addison sat on the couch, making out with Bryce. Y/N sat next to Jaden they were both on their phones with Y/N occasionally taking a look over at Jaden. Everyone was minding their own business when Bryce came up with an idea, "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Everyone was down except Jaden. "Come on, it'll be fun." Y/N pleaded.

Jaden finally agreed and Bryce got an empty white claw can. "Let's let Y/N go first." Addison suggested. Y/N spun the can and it landed on Bryce. "I dare you to kiss Jaden." Y/N said with a laugh. They looked at each other and Bryce and Jaden leaned over the table and pecked each other on the lips. They both sat back down and Bryce spun the can. It landed on Jaden, "I dare you and Y/N to do 7 minutes in heaven. Jaden was hesitant at first but eventually went along with it.

They sat in the big closet and decided to talk quietly instead of doing anything. After 7 minutes no one came to knock on the door so Jaden just unbuckled his belt and messed up his hair. Y/N untucked her shirt and they headed out of the closet to see Addison and Bryce making out on the couch. Since everyone was in the mood the decided to take it to the bedroom.

🔴

Addison and Bryce got straight to things and Bryce started unbuttoning her pants. Jaden however, took his time and was gentle with
Y/N he slowly and passionately kissed her, taking off her pants as he did it. Bryce flipped Addison on her stomach with her underwear still on and with his boxers on. He moved her panties aside and pushed himself into her.

Jaden pulled down Y/N's underwear and started eating her out. Y/N and Addison were both close and ended up cumming seconds after each other. They switched and Bryce had Y/N while Jaden had Addison. Jaden went slow with Addison. She got bored and got on top. She pulled down his pants and gave him head.

Bryce wasn't being rough with Y/N but also wasn't being gentle. He put them in missionary and pushed himself in with a condom. He kept slowly getting faster until Y/N was screaming his name. Jaden pushed Addison's head farther down making her choke. He came in her mouth and made her swallowed. Bryce came inside of Y/N and then pulled out and took the condom off. Y/N and Addison sat on the bed in their underwear while the boys got dressed and when they were gone they started making out.

Addison got on top of Y/N and started rubbing her clit. Y/N moaned into her mouth and Addison started going faster until Y/N came in her panties.

A/N This was something as you can see I'm not good at writing threesomes of foursomes.