Hometown

Sorry if the details are off here I don't really know a lot about Jack and Lauren.

Skip to 🔴 for the smut

Suggested by : I stg someone recommended this and now I can't find the comment 😭

Background: Lauren is at Jack's house and she's staying in the room with Jack and James. It's 8pm .

3rd Person POV:
Jack and Lauren were watching tv in the couch when Lauren started to get tired. They decided Lauren could sleep in Jacks bed with him because of how close they were. They brushed their teeth and went to bed. James wasn't home and was out with his friends. Jack turned off the lights and switched his led lights to a low lit blue.

🔴

They were both facing each other. Jack looked into Lauren's brown eyes. His eyes flick down to her lips and hers flick down and back up too. He leans in and they start to kiss. Lauren parred her lips and Jack slipped his tongue in.

They start to sit up while still making out. The kiss had become less passionate and more lustful. Jack unbuttoned Lauren's top and took it off. He pulled off her pants semi-pulling her off his lap. He took off his shirt. Separating from the kiss. Lauren went to his neck and sucked on it making him moan. She went back and admired the purple-ish pink mark she left.

"Fuck" he whispered. Jack moved them so they were in doggy style. He pulled down his pants and boxers to his knees. He moved her tong to the side and slowly entered her. She moaned loudly and Jack put his hand over her mouth. "Be quiet my parents are still home" he whispered. He kept one hand on her mouth as and the other on her hip trusting into her with the trusts getting harder and rougher. Lauren kept moaning loudly into his hand. "I'm gonna cum" her words were muffled but Jack could still hear. He kept trusting harder until he felt Lauren clamp down around him and cum all over his dick. He pulled out and came on the sheets.

"Damn it" he said looking at the stain. They both got dressed and Jack put a rag over the spot before going to sleep.

A/N this should not have taken me 3 weeks 👁👄👁 sorry y'all I had school.