Heartless

"Low life for life cause I'm HEARTLESS "

Fuck.

Very sure I got hit by a truck last night. I get up and sit at the edge of the bed holding the bridge of my nose. Water. Need some fucking water. Just when I get up from the bed, I hear a sleepy voice:

"Morning master".

I turn around to see a stunning blonde sprawled gloriously naked on my bed. Obviously all blood runs south but I need to take care of my head and one other thing: try to remember your name.

"Alyssa?"

"Of course you wouldn't remember my name, why would you?" you roll your eyes at me.

"Please tell me I didn't sign any ownership documents last night".

"No you didn't master, I have a husband".

"Well isn't that wonderful Mrs?"

"Cullens master, Stephanie Cullens".

Stephanie? Did I just have sex with a Stephanie? Drunk me needs to choose better.

"First off stop calling me master, I'm not your master. Second off kneel on the floor with your hands behind your back, I'm gonna cum inside your cumdump of a mouth. You're going to hold it in your mouth and swallow it only when you get home. Have I made myself absolutely clear?"

"Yes Mast- Yes sir".

I walk over to the kitchen bumping my foot on every surface available, drink some water and pop an aspirin.

I walk over to the bedroom to find you kneeling on the floor. Your blonde hair tied to a ponytail, your hands behind your back pushing your lush tits forward, your head bowed with your eyes on the floor. I can already see your cunt oozing with arousal and I still haven't laid my hands on you. Pathetic little whore.

I walk over to you with a crop. I place it on your mound.

"Beg for it" I say.

"Please sir. Please use me like your whore. Please use me like a cheap slut".

I hit your mound hard. Then I hit your breasts until they're a shade of pink. Your eyes are welled up with unshed tears. The sadist in me craves for more, I grab your neck and lift you up. I push two fingers into your sopping wet cunt while choking you without cutting the air supply. I trace the tip of my nose along your jaw. I leave a few hickeys on your neck. I look into your eye, bringing my lips close to yours. You lean forward for a kiss, but I move towards the side nibbling on your earlobe. I work my fingers in and out of your pussy, my thumb rubbing your clit in small circles.

"I'm gonna- I'm gonna.. I-" you begin to say.

I pull my fingers out and shove you towards the table, bending you over it. I grab a tie which was lying on my table and tie your hands behind your back. With one hand crushing your body against the table, I start spanking your ass hard, relentlessly with the other.

"You dare think about cumming without my permission you fuckin slut? You were about to cum weren't you? You didn't even beg for my permission. You're going to get exactly what an indisciplined whore like you deserves" I growl into your ear.

I keep spanking you until you're crying and begging for my mercy. Your ass, a shade of purple. Tears flowing down your face while you sob. I pull my sweatpants down and shove my cock deep inside your drenched pussy. God so tight, warm and wet. Pity that your husband doesn't stretch your hole like it's meant to be stretched and wrecked. Good thing that I get to play with this hole.

I fist your hair and pull hard, making you arch your spine. I push two fingers which were previously inside your cunt, into your mouth. Making you taste your own juices. I thrust into your pussy with deep strokes, making you feel pleasure you've never felt before.

"Please Master, Please sir please let this whore cum" you beg.

"Don't you fucking dare!".

I keep fucking you with hard deep thrusts. Just when I feel the walls of your sopping wet cunt fluttering, I pull my cock out and turn you around, facing me.

"You fucking excuse of a slut, you can't even hold your orgasm back. Can you not take simple orders? Worthless whore!". I growl in your face, holding your jaw tightly.

I throw you over the table, wrapping your legs around my waist and push my cock in slowly. Making you feel every single inch of my cock stretching your tight little cunt. I grab your neck and choke you, increasing the speed of the thrusts more and more until I'm pounding furiously into you. Just when I'm about to reach my threshold, I can feel your walls fluttering again. A worthless, indisciplined whore like you shouldn't cum. So I grab your nipple and full it hard. The sudden sharp pain drives your orgasm away and you start sobbing. I pull you down to the floor, making you kneel and push my cock into your mouth. I shoot thick ropes of my white, warm cum on your tongue and some on your face. Your face is a mixture of cum, sweat, tears and saliva. Pathetic whore.

After I empty my balls into your mouth and on your face, I smirk looking down at you and I throw your clothes at you.

"Thank me and leave. I have work to do." I say.

"But-but sir, I didn't cum"

"I did. Remember what I said. You are not supposed to swallow until you reach home. Wouldn't it be fun for you to drive around with my cum all over your face?"

"Thank you sir. Yes sir I'll drive home with your cum on my face" you try to say while choking on my cum and crying in frustration.

"Wonderful, now pick your clothes up and get out. You're dismissed" I say, walking away from you, to the washroom.