Captivity

I begin with my daily chores. Outside of being the asshole sadist dom, I happen to be the top consultant neurologist. The stone cold demeanour always keeps the resident students and the board in check. Complete domination in all walks of life is my forte. Has worked wonders in the past and will do so in the future. The absence of a heart in this machine of a body happens to be a reason of my success.

I get myself into a well fitting bespoke Armani suit. Being a successful value investor helps me sustain the luxurious lifestyle I live. I gobble down a quick breakfast and get into the Range Rover and drive to work. Just when I park my car and enter the hospital, my colleague/ best friend/ massive pain in the ass John Kellar arrives to work.

"Good Morning Doctor! You have quite a busy day today." says Ellie, my personal assistant. No, I don't fuck her. Strictly professional. I hope.

"Morning Ells! Just what I needed to hear first thing in the morning. We'll go over my schedule in my office, my coffee and scrubs are ready yes?" I ask.

"Yes sir, here's your coffee and the scrubs are folded neatly in your office".

"Perfect".

"Hey dipshit! You do realise you took the mayors wife to bed last night don't you? I'm surprised how you're not kicked out of this continent" asks John.

I choke on my coffee.

"I did WHAT?"

"Slept with the mayor's wife"

"Alyssa is the mayor's wife?"

"Stephanie Stone, her name is Stephanie!"

"I had sex with a Stephanie? Ew. Drunk me needs to choose better. Besides I don't think it's going to be a problem anyway, I just came on her face and into her mouth. She'll go swallow it when she reaches home no biggie. Don't worry about me old man, you go worry about that dictator at home you call a wife" I say while adjusting my tie.

"One day you're going to settle down and some woman is gonna put you in your place".

"Oh please women are sweet flowers, do you think a flower can contain this stone? Pff. Besides, like the great philosopher Weeknd said, 'Never be a wedding plan for the heartless, Low life for life cause I'm heartless'".

"Weeknd is not a philosopher you fool".

"Get outta here pussy man, go do your work, shoving your hand deep inside some cunt. I'm surprised how your wife lets you finger so many women. Why didn't I think of this field?"

"Most days I have no clue how you became a doctor, let alone the top consultant neurologist. For the billionth time Stone I'm a gynaecologist! At this point I don't even know why I'm telling you this".

"Yeah yeah potato potato ".

"By the way, don't forget to attend my sister in law's graduation day party. My place at 7 pm. Keep your dick at home. If you try anything at all, I'll chop it off with a chainsaw!".

"Oh partner, how little trust you have on me. I'm wounded!" I say touching my heart.

"Shut the fuck up, you slept with my assistant! Not only slept with her, she was your fucking submissive! Everyday she would come to work with a fresh set of hickeys. Man do you fuck them or do you just pounce on them and eat them like an animal?".

"Secrets secrets pussy boy!" I wink, smirking at him and walk to my office.

I enter my office to be greeted by Ellie. I listen to the hectic workday schedule and get on with it.

My day ends at 5 pm. I'm thoroughly exhausted. God it was a long day. I get into my car and get home. Take a quick shower and  recharge my batteries for a while. I remember I have to go to some stupid ass party. Why do I have to go attend the party of someone I don't even know?

Regardless of my hesitation to attend a stranger's party, John's wife makes the best lasagne so gotta do it for the food.  I wear a Navy Blue suit by Brioni with custom cuff links. The suit precisely tailored to fit my physique. The blue dial Omega De Ville watch complementing the timelessness of the navy suit along with the leather shoes from Gucci. Charming. Well endowed to prey on a woman tonight.

I ride to John's house in my Matte Black Lamborghini Huraćan Performante. John being the grandson of Sir Alfred Herdwig Kellar comes from old money. In other words, he lives in a palace.
I walk into the party hall with brisk steps as I always do. My dominant posture along with the sound of the heel of my shoe clacking against the marble floor always makes people stop their conversation and have a look at me.

I spot John in the crowd as I do my quick sweep of women worth my time. None catch my eye. Uneventful. A waste of my time indeed. Should've called the Anal whore and ripped her asshole apart tonight instead of wasting my time here.
As I walk toward John I bump into a brunette wearing a Purple Satin Bodycon dress. We bump into each other such a way that on the force of impact, my hand goes into your slit and gets lodged between your legs. It's then that I notice that I don't feel the fabric of the panties on my hands but the warmth of a shaved pussy. No panties. Very interesting.

I look at the face of the person who so daringly comes to a party without wearing panties and I find the face of an angel instead. Your hazel eyes with long dark lashes. The red lipstick on your soft lips. Your dress hugging your curves tightly, Displaying your beautiful body. The body I'm going to own by the end of the event.

As I keep admiring you, I see that you're scanning through my body while biting on your lip. Interesting. I can feel you pressing your thighs together. Sensing no signs of discomfort, I push my hand deeper between your legs as my palm covers your naked pussy. I can feel you starting to get wet on my hand.

I cup your pussy with my arm and squeeze your warm cunt as I feel the juices of your pussy leaking onto my palm. Needy. Just the way I like it. I slowly guide my middle finger between your ass cheeks and rub the orifice of your tiny puckered hole. All this stimulation makes you freeze in your path and moan as your eyes roll back into your sockets.
Just when I was about to push my finger into your tight little hole, I see idiot John walking towards us in the corner of my eye. Fucking bastard and his trash timing. I pull my hand out.

"Ah Stone seems like you've met Vanessa. My sister in law. She'll be starting work tomorrow as a nurse in our hospital. Her department is yet to be assigned" says John.

"Hello Vanessa. I'm Doctor Stone. Very much looking forward to working with you" I say with a smirk as I shake your shivering hand with the wet hand of mine which was exploring your private parts.

You mumble a few words and walk away quickly excusing yourself.

"That seems weird. She's usually a very friendly and very talkative. Did you do something?" asks John.

"Me? Of course not".

Not yet. Although I very much plan to do a lot of things to her.

I have my eyes on you Vanessa. You're going to wake up in my bed in the soon. 

I always get what I want.
I want you.
I'll have you.