The Reticent Nurse (Part 1)

Vanessa.

I can still feel the aroma of your cunt juices in my nose. I've been clenching my fist and inhaling your sweet scent all night. I've looked around the party everywhere. I couldn't find you. All I'm left with is the memory of your scent and the aching erection. I want you so bad. Argh. I will have you.

Just then I remember John telling something about you working as a nurse and today being your first day. Good thing you haven't been appointed yet. What's better is that the HR officer is an ex-submissive of mine. I know how to work my way.

You're mine Vanessa.

I get to work early today. Earliest I've ever been. So early that Ellie had to double check to make sure it was me. Nice to know I have such a reputation of coming to work late that the security guard had to run my registration ID and bio verification twice to make sure it was me. I would've chewed the head off that guard for wasting my time. But I've got important things to do.

I walk quickly to the HR officer room. I open the door of the room to find a petite young brunette. Wearing a tight shirt and a pencil skirt hugging her perfect ass, her hair tied in a cute bun. Pink lipstick on her soft lips. I can feel how good her mouth felt when I fucked her face until she couldn't breathe and passed out. Josie. My ex submissive was typing away on the computer without noticing my presence.

I close the door behind me and lock it to make sure I get complete privacy for what I'm about to do next. This catches her attention and notices who I am.

"Master. Master Stone is that y-".

"I'm not your Master Josie. Our contract was terminated 5 months ago. I'm here for a favor. Well more than one actually now that I've seen you. You look good Josie. Very good Id say" I say as I slowly run my hands over her check, grabbing her face gently with my hand and rubbing my thumb against her soft lips. Fuck. This is turning me on so bad.

"No Mas- ahem Stone I-I have a boy- boyfriend. Yo-you shouldn't be here. Wha- What are you doing?" says Josie as I slowly start unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her gorgeous soft breasts covered in a black lacy bra. She rubs her face against my hand like a good kitten occasionally taking my thumb inside her mouth and sucking hard on it. I slowly help her out of her shirt and slide the bra straps off her. The bra falls down on her waist. I gently grab her breast and squeeze it hard. Her tit flesh bulging out of my fist as she opens her mouth wide moaning and her eyes rolling back into her head. Fuck. She's too tempting. I let go of her breast and slowly rub the pad of my thumb against her areola, teasing her.

"Sto- Stone we shou-shouldn't do this. We ha-h-have to stop oh god we-we" she mumbles while moaning softly. My thumb still inside her warm mouth. I pull my finger out of her mouth and rub my wet thumb along her cheek. Gentle caressing her.

"You're telling me to stop but your body is telling me otherwise Josie. The way you're biting your lip. The way your nipples are hard waiting for me to give them some attention. The way your breathing is elevated. The way you're clenching the corners of your chair so tight. The way you're squirming in the chair. The way you're mewling, making your cute little sounds, the sounds you used to  make when I used to shove two fingers into one of your holes in public. The way your thighs are clenched together. The way your pussy is wet. Yes Josie, I can smell you from here. I can smell the juices oozing out of your cunt. I know that you're leaking through your panties. You were always a messy little whore. Pathetic. I've barely touched you".

" I - I am not pa-pathetic" she says looking down at the floor blushing.

"Tell me to stop Josie. Tell me you don't want me. Tell me you don't want my fingers, my tongue and my cock. Tell me and I'll leave you alone" I say taking my dominant tone as I slowly run the tip of my nose along her neck, breathing down on her neck occasionally giving her gentle kisses.