Chapter Four

Tatiana's Pov
I stared at the white wall my head resting on top of my knees. I didn't have the strength to really move at all. If I interfere it would just be way worse for Yoonbum. For quite a while so I started feeling neglected towards the two.

After I had gotten sick and threw up most of the time was with Sangwoo taking care of not just me, but Yoonbum the weeks grew with Sangwoo actually being in a good mood, resulting in him and Yoonbum spending twice the time with one another, doing things that Sangwoo thought I knew nothing about but I hated it.

Sangwoo saw me as this innocent girl with no purpose but I wanted a purpose I wanted to make friends like he did, I wanted to date! I wanted to find a job... I wanted to be more then Sangwoo's princess that he hid away in his house.

I gently covered my ears hearing Yoonbum sobbing and screaming downstairs squeezing my eyes tightly. I tried to stop him... I told him what would happen if he tried to escape Sangwoo wasn't an idiot he was very smart and clever.

I rocked myself slowly singing a melody quietly before the final thought hit me. I wanted to get a job... But I wasn't gonna tell Sangwoo.... I will just ask him if I can see his phone like I always do when he is busy studying for school then bingo...

____________________________
Fiddling with my fingers deeply in thought I glanced at the corner of my eye where a bandage up Yoonbum from his chin down to his neck was resting on the floor bed, while Sangwoo sat on the floor with a bunch of notebooks wrapped around him.

"Sangwoo." I gently spoke out hearing him hum deeply. "Can I see your phone?" I asked him making sure to hide any suspicious activity. He shuffled around in place a few times before handing me over his mobile phone.

"Here you go princess." I smiled giving his cheek a quick kiss seeing him also smile I stood up walking passed Yoonbum who's eyes seemed to follow me. I carefully sat on the couch entering his phone with a simple password I typed into the search bar jobs hiring right away and a few short sections popped up.

I could be a waitress at at a cafe, I could work at a restaurant or better yet I could work at a bar, there was so many options, it's a good thing I kept my i.d and birth certificate in my secret stash of my stuff. It took me around two hours before I filled out two applications at two places said I would be interviewed as soon as tomorrow.

I mentally squeaked happily a cafe would be a perfect job and the bar would be for Saturday and Sundays, while the cafe was Monday through Friday it was perfect. I managed to delete the entire search history before I hopped up off the couch heading back into Sangwoo's room handing him back his phone which he took looking up at me with a softness in his eyes.

"Hey princess, I'm almost done then we can cuddle you just look so cute today my perfect stress relive." I glanced down at my very simple outfit of some shorts and a long shirt but told him thank you shyly.

"Sangwoo do you mind if I did laundry?" I asked him sweetly seeing him look at me in confusion but nodded.  "Of course not." With his go to I then rushed out the room telling him goodbye.  I entered the small laundry room opening up the dryer.  I then held my breath sadly looking through the women's clothes, all those girls... Died in brutal and terrible ways at the hand of Sangwoo... Never seeing their families again.

I carefully shuffled through all the articles of clothing looking for at least one simple outfit that was work appropriate for an interview. I nibbled hard at my lip In defeat all these dresses are party outfits, till my eyes landed on a simple black sweater dress, with black stockings that were shockingly not torn or ripped through them. My fingers traced across the fabric shutting my eyes.

So the applications check... Outfit check... Now all I have to do is wonder how the hell I'm gonna get Sangwoo to allow me to leave the house. He never lets me leave unless he takes me with him on food runs or even to go buy me new clothes. 

I picked up the dress and stocking pressing the dress to my chest, looking at myself in the mirror it looked about my size but then my eyes traveled to my rainbow hair. Damn.. It so unprofessional but so pretty I thought.

I quickly put all the girls clothes back in the dryer clicking open the door I looked both ways before bolting up to my room stuffing the dress into the back of my closet shutting it with a light thump I then jolted when I heard Sangwoo shouting out.

"Tatie! Come cuddle with me and Bum!" I breathed out a rough sigh but then shouted back.

"I'm not feeling good! I'm gonna go to sleep early." I shouted back slowly pressing my back into the floor bed of my own I stated at the ceiling. This was what I wanted right...? To have a purpose.

Outfit she finds