Chapter Six

Tatiana's Pov
Why was this the first time it was hard for me to keep eye contact with Sangwoo. He has never been this scary or imitating to me like this. I tried my best to stare at the wall shyly, feeling his arms wrapped around my sides and waist his gaze studying me, looking for any lies or shifts in my behavior.

The night had fallen to quite an end and I never really knew what happened down in the basement with the game since I took the time to listen to music to get into a zen kind of mode.

"How long have you been in love with me Tatie, and don't lie I can always tell when you lie, look at me." I blinked my sleepy eyes a few times and stared back into Sangwoo's hazy like eyes, taking a breather in.

"Since we were thirteen I believe," I muttered feeling his hand then move away from my hips before his hand was cradling my cheek and I felt his forehead press onto mine.

"I've always been in love with you since we were kids maybe it was a crush back then." He suddenly chuckled deeply and I felt my little heartbreak when I noticed little tears leaving him. "A-and when he would beat me you would just hold me and told me everything gets better and I always believed that I did."

I pulled Sangwoo much closer to me holding his large form worried resting my chin on his. "I did say that Sang remember I said it gets better when you learn to let go and that's something we both need to do," I whispered using his little nickname I haven't used in forever. Feeling his arms tightened around me deeply.

It was very very rare for Sangwoo to cry around me, and maybe this was a new different drift in are relationship "I love you so much Tatiana and I mean it I will always take care of you... That's something I always will do especially if you are now my girlfriend. " I held my breath for just a small moment gazing at Sangwoo shocked watching him move his head to rest on my breast nuzzling them.

I raised my hand to carefully run through his hair before nodding my head gently.

"I'll always be here. I promise."

____________________________
A couple of days it took me some time to get use to the new current status with Sangwoo as his girlfriend and him my boyfriend not much changed expect was more touchy with me and kissed me more and told me he loved me a lot. It was almost like Sangwoo wasn't fighting demons in his head.

I got into the schedule of having my own jobs and making money was actually fulfilling, except Sangwoo always stayed at the bar that I worked at on the weekends just to make sure nothing strange or any weird men or women bothering me.

Today he was doing a shopping run on his own leaving the house to me and Yoonbum. I was cleaning little things and Yoonbum was preparing things for dinner but I then heard noises by the front door that I knew very too well. That wasn't Sangwoo. It was someone trying to get in.

I quickly moved to grab Yoonbum placing him in front of the kitchen cabinets and he stared at me in confusion "Someone that isn't Sangwoo is trying to get in, hide in here okay." I whispered to him fast. His own eyes grew wide before he was then gulping.

"What about you." He stammered fast but I just opened the cabinets for him "I'm gonna hide too." I whispered, I carefully jumped up on the counter hosting myself up. I then popped open the little vent on the ceiling using my super body strength I lifted myself up climbing into the little vent placing the cover on the opening.

I saw Yoonbum looking at me quite shocked but slightly impressed before he was also climbing into the cabinet. I covered my mouth slowly my eyes peering down at the opening of the vent making sure I wasn't shifting too much watching Sangwoo enter the kitchen with an unknown man.

Sangwoo set a few bags down on the table and counters. Oh... So this was a cop and his name is Seungbae. I fluttered my eyes a few times still watching the interaction.

"Officer like I said I live alone, occasionally my girlfriend will come and visit so her clothes are in my bedroom you can come look around if you want." I kept holding my breath watching Sangwoo expression. You really are one smart bastard, aren't you? You can charm anyone with just one look and a couple of words.

It felt like honestly forever when I was staying in this vent and I never even realized how long I had been laying in the vent that I had fallen asleep in a span of at least thirty minutes, hazy like I was fluttering my eyes open in confusion when I was hearing a frantic voice.

"Yoonbum where the hell is Tatie!" I rubbed at my eyes roughly seeing Sangwoo was sitting on the kitchen floor with his knuckles bleeding, and once again it looked like he had been crying in a panic.

"She..." Yoonbum was stammering all over his words and stuff pressing himself down on the floor more. I shifted one wrong move in an uncomfortable position and the slight shift of the wind rushing past me, I had fallen straight out from the vent and landed right on a unexpected Sangwoo.

"Ow!" I whined out fast in a haze looking into Sangwoo's shocked eyes before he tossed his arms around me hugging the shit out of me almost making me choke.

"Oh thank god you scared me, baby! How... How did you even get up there." My head was pressed so much in his chest all I could manage out was a muffle response.

"I do it all the time when I'm bored or when you bring people over." I squeaked out the pain from the fall fading but I returned the hug gently feeling his body shaking with small laughter.