Chapter Ten

Tatiana's Pov
The next morning my body felt strangely sore and just heavy for no apparent reason. I had woken up in a unknown place, in a unknown man's arms.

Even though I had drank for the first time last night everything just came rushing back to me like a sledge hammer hitting my head.

Everything hurt and I woke up with a pounding headache.  I sat up for a moment holding my head in the large bed hissing quietly slowly rocking my body a bit, God this headache hurt.

"You're awake." I blinked my heavy eyes a few times looking to Youngso standing in the door frame a smile on his face, I returned the smile lightly nodding my head lightly.

"Yeah." I answered noticing that I wasn't naked but I was in a large white t shirt my panties back on.

"How are you feeling? I feel really bad that I let you drink so much." He came over near me sitting next to me on the bed.

"I feel sore?" I answered with a small shy giggle.

"My head just hurts like a ton feels like I got hit by a truck." I mumbled whining at the light a bit hearing him let out some laughter.

"Here." He handed me a bottled water and some two white tablets which I took mumbling thank you swallowing them quite quickly slowly leaning my head on his shoulder he wrapped his arms around me stroking my arms.

"I hope you don't regret me being your first time Tatie I know it wasn't ideal you know being half drunk." I felt my body almost freeze with the one thought I had completely forgotten, In the large moment of last night I forgot all about Sangwoo.

I forgot about the fight me and him had. "No, nio I don't regret it Youngso it was nice, different then what I was expecting." I answered him with a small chuckle leaving me. I just.... How the hell for in a long I was peaceful and happy but I was missing Sangwoo.

"Want me to take you home? Even though I don't feel comfortable with taking you back to a place with someone hitting you." I shut my eyes deeply for what seemed like forever before I muttered.

"I'd like to stay here for a while if that's okay." I muttered feeling his grip tighten on me before he pressed a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah we can stay here for as long as you want pretty girl."

____________________________
The drive home felt long but Youngso made it comfortable cracking jokes, when he had dropped me off he had given me his phone number and told me he wanted to see me more, which I didn't wanna deny I wanted to see him more as well.

The warmth of his shirt was what made me feel better about slipping into the house, I held my own clothes in my arm looking around the house in confusion getting a deep whiff of bleach, it was overwhelming actually.

What happened last night? I thought in confusion, I made my way upstairs to my room to put my outfit from last night in my dirty clothes bin and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked like a hot mess all these marks around my neck wearing another man's shirt and sweats that were too big for me.

I jumped startled when my bedroom door was pushed open and I looked to see Sangwoo he looked a huge mess but he stumbled his way over to me.

"Sangwoo?" I questioned in a small voice I gasped when he cupped my face and pressed his forehead onto my own holding my face in his palms.

"Oh God Tatie... Are you okay? You had me so fucking worried last night, where were you?! Huh I looked all over for you." The one thing I didn't wanna do is have to tell Sangwoo about me sleeping with another man.