Aaliyah Danashvar Khavari

~

Aaliyah did not fear dying.

When the soldiers came for her family, nobility who had hid when the crusades started, she fought with the promise of an honorable death.

Yet the soldiers were not honorable themselves.

Her sister's died first, ambushed in their sleep.

Her mother had tried to fight at first, but they were all weak from the lack of resources; they laughed as they cut her down.

In the end only her father and her were left.

They made him watch as they ruined her, torturing her for days until finally they decided she had no more use.

They forced him to drive the sword through her heart, and him desperate for it end did so with no hesitation.

Yet, death did not come for her.

She still remembered the look of fear in his eyes as she sat back up, how he begged the soldiers to take her away, fearing for his family's souls.

He thought she was a demon.

In a way that is what she became.

Her father was the first she killed, angry at how quickly he threw her away. She was so blinded by her anger that she did not notice the soldiers.

That night, death came for her two more times.

She would not see the light until seventy years later when a man stumbled upon her doors. She joined him in his fight, grateful to him for freeing her and it wasn't until they came across another that they realised all three of them had been gifted with immortality.

Aaliyah, being the eldest, helped the two men come to terms with their new found ability. Both Nicolo and Yusef had killed each other many times before they finally were willing to listen. It was then they decided to stay together, becoming the family that Aaliyah longed for after the death of her own.

Years later they come to meet Andromache, a woman centuries older who helped them fight for what was right.

A couple of centuries after, now with an added member booker, they are called together again for one final mission.

~

~Playlist~

Bird set free ~ Sia

Soldier ~ Fleurie

Unstoppable ~ Sia

Immortals ~ Fall out boy

Ashes ~ Céline Dion

Hurts 2B human ~ Pink, Khalid

Disclaimer: I do not own this storyline, just my character. Face claim is Golshifteh Farahani.