SIX

"(Y/n)– sugarlips– honey, please, wake up! I can't let you go now," Merlin said in a frightened tone, having her head rest onto his lap after he fought Regina and stayed alive just for (y/n)'s sake. His voice was shaking as the others watched the two sadly. "We just got back together again... a-and I don't want you to leave me forever when I just wasted the whole year without you because of my extra curse,"

(Y/n) successfully opened her eyes halfway, smiling at the boy as she placed a hand on his cheek, already in pain even more when seeing his tears streaming down. "I failed making you feel like you're going to the moon, huh?" She asked and let out a weak chuckle. Merlin shook his head and shut his eyes closed, responding, "you've made me feel like I'm already on top of the moon with you years ago, and I don't want it to be such a waste without you on it when you're the one who made me feel like inseparable."

Those words made (y/n)'s heart less hurtful, until she, out of blue, had disappear from the young man's lap. Her sudden disappearance left him a piece of tulip, along with a note that says, 'to the place where you held me and spun me around like there's no tomorrow, just the two of us'.

The note instantly made him stand up and took the broom from Pino, Noki, and Kio's advention as he quickly flew to where the village is and straight to where the field of tulips are. There, he lost balance of the broom and land onto the ground - not harshly - and had himself roll on the tulips.

Stopping himself from rolling, he quickly stands up and saw the woman that he thought would gone forever a few moments ago. She didn't look pale nor weak either. She was the same (y/n) that Merlin fell in love with.

"(Y/n)...?" His sudden small outburst made the girl turned around, already having a wide smile on her face when seeing his appearance.

Quickly, without any hesitation, he ran to her and hugged her, carrying her up as they spin around the tulips like a year ago. This was the moment where they finally can have the lovely moments again— no more disturbance, curse, nor a villain like Regina.

Stopping his actions, they both took a moment to stare at each others eyes, until Merlin leaned in and places his lips on hers, making his own lover kiss him back immediately.

The kiss lasted for a few seconds as (y/n) pulls away and chuckled at her love. "I love you, Merlin." She says and kissed the young man once more, a bit more deep than before as their atmosphere felt like heaven.

Pulling away for the last time for today, Merlin pecked the tip of her nose. "I love you, too, (y/n)."

♡ Alternative Ending ♡

• (y/n)

It was finally the day– the day where I get to be his everything.

The plan of us marrying each other in a few more years changed as we both desperately and quickly wanted to be with together, so that we can officially do everything, live together, make a family, raise them happily, and face the negative and positive sides together.

The wedding was a private one where only Merlin's buds, Snow White and his father, the minister along with the three kids who were bears once attended. I personally didn't want a big wedding party as it'd bother some of his fans, but I'm sure one day they'll found out about Merlin having me.

"Are you ready, lady (y/n)?" Asked the minister as he saw me being nervous when he was about to say that Merlin and I are now official.

I nodded and smiled nervously, hearing my 'soon to be husband in a few more seconds' chuckle. Merlin's hand gave mine a squeeze as reassurance, making the others that were watching chuckle, which made me calmed down a bit.

The minister smiled at this and finally spoken the words out. "By the power of your love and commitment, and the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife!" He says and Merlin smirked. The minister gave Merlin a cheeky smirk and a wink to me. That teased me shyly when he knew that I'd be having Merlin's lips on mine for the next move in front of everyone.

"You may now kiss each other!"

As soon as the minister had said that, Merlin was first to attach his lips on mine quickly. It was a gentle one, and I loved every type of kisses he gives me. Instantly, without wasting anymore time, I kissed his sweet lips back.

That moment, everyone clapped their hands as they all stood up. Arthur and the others were quietly sobbing in their dwarf form, happy to see that their mate has finally married the love of his life, while Snow was squealing, and his father was just proud of us two, and actually, he thanked me afterwards about taking care of him when he was in his bunny (cursed) form. All of us then had a playful time together, joking about how many kids Merlin and I want.

As the day end, Merlin and I had already built a comfortable house that wasn't far from the castle. The place was perfect for him and I to start a new chapter in our life.

Even if Merlin still had to be a part time hero, he promised me that in the end of the day, we'd both spend our whole lifetime together.

(If I have to be honest, this book has got to be the shortest and fastest one with 6 chapters. It's a total cringe, but I'm 100% sure that I'm still proud of this work)