17: apology

L/N was back in Hyogo. She decided that she'd come back when their Saturday practice would be in progress.

She opened the door, seeing the team practicing; but once they noticed her presence, they  stopped.

Atsumu was the first to break the short silence. Crossing his arms, he began,

"You didn't have to lie about going to Tokyo for family business. We know yer a Momobami."

'Wait, WHAT?'

Atsumu and Suna were very active people on social media. Not really Ginjima, and probably not Osamu either, but he had his twin brother to update him on the important things. Important things, being the fact L/N had her life on the line, and it was recorded.

"I think we should have the 2nd-years talk about this themselves," Kita suggested, "while we continue practising. Preliminaries are soon after all."

Coach Kuruso nodded, while looking at the second years, telling them to take the matter outside, and make sure no one ends up in tears.

They walked outside, and at the moment they glanced at L/N, she bowed down at a 90% angle.

They're eyes widened. She was never one for formalities, to be honest.

L/N began to speak, "I'm guessing you saw that video online. I'm really sorry if I worried you. And I'm sorry for lying to you as well. I didn't want you to treat me any differently because of my family name."

The boys' eyes softened when they noticed how sorry she seemed. At that point she wasn't too far off of shedding tears.

"Hey... really, we just want to know why you didn't tell us. The 3rd-years seemed to know after all..." Ginjima comfortingly told her.

L/N slightly averted her eyes, when she heard that question. "Ahaha.. well it's kind of embarrassing... could you just ask Aran-kun to tell ya?"

"Sure, but I'm betting it's something to do with Atsumu," Suna casually spoke out.

L/N had to slightly laugh at that.

"I'm with Suna on that," Osamu agreed, looking at his brother.

"Okay, why are all of ya bullying me?!"Atsumu pouted.

"Come on, Atsumu's a bit of a prick, but he isn't that bad," Ginjima reassured them all.

Taking her phone out, L/N showed some photos of Atsumu being a prick to people on other teams, while Suna's phone was playing audio saying 'Are you sure about that?'

Now, to anyone passing by, it would seem like an extremely weird meetup between a few teenagers; but this was just the normal conversation of the Inarizaki Volleyball Club 2nd-years. 

Of which consisted of Osamu waiting for his next meal and bullying Atsumu, Atsumu being bullied, Suna and L/N sharing a brain cell playing and showing different audios and pictures at different times of the day, and Ginjima trying his best to make sure nobody dies.

Perfectly normal.