23: day 1

Karasuno were about to finish their first match. Inarizaki were exempt from the first day's matches, as they were a seeded team, due to them placing as high as 2nd place during last year's Interhigh.

L/N and Atsumu decided to go and watch Karasuno's match while the others on their team decided to rest.

"Atsumu, lower yer presence."

"How do I do that? It's not my fault I'm handso-"

"Compare yerself to Osamu, look me in the eye, and try saying that again," L/N said to him seriously.

"L/N, we have the same face," he deadpanned, unsure how he's managed to put up with her and his teammates that long.

L/N shrugged in response, clearly not agreeing with him.

L/N  and Atsumu were really just goofing around as they walked aroung the place, but the fact they were from Inarizaki made them radiate an intense energy. It was a normal thing for such a powerhouse team to be getting such attention, but L/N still wasn't a huge fan of it.

"Tobio-kun's really different from what he was like during training camp," Atsumu muttered, looking over Kageyama's way when Karasuno's freak quick attack came together.

"What d'ya mean by that?" L/N questioned, eating the pocky sticks she had bought earlier on during the day.

"He... he's like a completely different person. Not 'fraid to take risks and all that..."

L/N snorted, "What? You scared or somethin'?" obviously trying to push his buttons.

"What? Of course not, don't be stupid," Atsumu argued, confident in himself.

"Good, we don't need a coward of a setter. Especially when he's the best one in the country, yet he's still intimidated by another talented setter's presence," L/N rolled, still watching the ongoing game.

"Again, I'm not scared-!" Atsumu was trying to convince L/N, but she was barely listening anymore. She could only laugh at the boy's behaviour and offer him some of her pocky. Because pocky solves all of life's problems.

-----------

nope squad

l/n: atsumu's a coward.

sakusa: periodt.

akaashi: it's our match in 10 minutes.

akaashi: bokuto-san's probably gonna whine about how we're not using the cenrte court.

l/n: cenrte

sakusa: c e n r t e

l/n: ✨ c e n r t e ✨

akaashi: you don't have to bully me about it-