Karlie Faye Jenner

Name meaning:
Karlie- In German Baby Names the meaning of the name Karlie is: Womanly; strength.
Faye- Faye is derived from Middle English "faie", meaning "fairy", or possibly from the Old French word meaning loyalty or belief.

Portrayed by Kendall Vertes from Dance Moms but I may use other people sometimes.

Birthday: 20th September 2002

She has been dancing since she was two after one of Kris's friends daughter started. She loves it.

Relationship with family members:

Kris:
The perfect mommy daughter relationship. They spend so much time together and love every minute if it.

Caitlyn:
They have never had the perfect relationship for reasons unknown to Karlie (will be revealed later on). They do see each other but it can sometimes be awkward.

Corey:
Very close relationship. Since her dads transition, they have been very close and he has basically been like a second dad to her. Karlie, Kris and Corey spend a lot of time together as they all live together and just generally have a great relationship.

Kourtney:
Kourtney can be very critical of her most of the time over things that aren't important that what she is wearing for a lazy day or just round her house. Kourtney in a way picks on her which can sometimes go way to far. They are least closest out of all of them.

Kim:
Kim and Karlie has a typical sister relationship. They live each other but they fight a little bit but normally over stupid stuff which never goes on for more than a day.

Khloe:
They have the best relationship out of everyone. They are basically twins in their personality. They are so supportive of each other and no matter what the other one does they do not judge.

Rob:
They have a similar relationship to her and Kim. They get on well but do sometimes argue. Whenever they see each other, they usually end up rough housing which makes everyone laugh.

Brandon:
They are close and very loving toward one another.

Brody:
They are close and very loving toward one another. They are very goofy together and when them and Khloe are together it is very funny to witness.

Kendall:
There relationship is kinda strained as Kendall is always away and used to in a way bully her. Kendall has made it clear to Karlie that she favours Kylie which does hurt her feelings. They argue alot and have had a few arguments that ment they have not spoken for ages.

Kylie:
They have a better relationship than their sister but it is not perfect. She used to in a way bully her aswell but not nearly as bad as Kendall- it was more like she was following Kendal and also just typicall big sibling picking on younger sibling. They usually do not argue that much and are just kinda goofy together.

Her fellow Jenner siblings do tend to leave her out when they are together. There is gonna be a chapter showing a situation where this happens so stay tuned.

I am not gonna go by the show for this. I will add in some of the major parts but others I will not be adding in.

This is gonna start just when she is about to turn 15 in 2017.

Hope you all enjoy this story and please give feed back if you want something added or have any criticisms.