5

Kris POV:
It's the morning after Karlie's birthday and I've just seen the article on TMZ about Caitlyn. I'm still sat in bed and Corey has gone to get the three of us Starbucks. We though that would make her feel a little better. The article has pissed me off. How dare she say that Karlie didn't care if she was there or not. If she didn't care then why would she personally ask and check your timetable?

"I'm really annoyed at what Caitlyn said. I mean, how could anyone just blatantly lie about there child like that?" I say to the camera.

The door opens and Karlie walks in holding the puppy in her uninjured arm. Her hair is in a mess from just waking up. She walks over and crawls onto my bed.

"Hey sweetheart." I say wrapping my arm around her. She let's the dog go as she cuddles into my side.

"Have you read the article?" She asks looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

"Yeah. I'm sorry honey. What she said was wrong and hurtful." I say stroking her head.

"Well it's already been said so not much I can do about it except show that it doesn't bother me which it doesn't." She says to me. I know her too well to know that this is most likely a lie.

"Are you sure? I could always call her to talk to her." I suggest. She shakes her head and continues to cuddle into my side. "Ok honey. It's your choice. You know you can tell me if it does start to bother you." We carry on cuddling till Corey gets back.

"I mean obviously the thing my dad said did upset me but I'm not gonna let it get to me." Karlie says to the camera.

"What are you doing today?" Corey asks as we all sip on our drinks.

"Well I'm gonna go get my hair done at Khloes then I gotta do school." She says sipping her drink.

"That'll be fun." I say to her. She leaves the room with her puppy following behind her.

"Your worried about her." Corey says sitting where Karlie was. I nod my head as I rest it on his shoulder. "It'll be ok. No matter what." He's right. Everything will be ok in the end.

Karlie POV:
I'm getting ready to go to Khloe's and meet with the hair people. I decide to just put my hair into a bun and have light makeup. I am wearing

 I am wearing

My little puppy is eating her breakfast

My little puppy is eating her breakfast. I still need to pick a name for her. It's really hard trying to pick the perfect name for a pup. My mom is gonna watch her till I get back which shouldn't be too long.

------------------------ time skip------------------------
I'm at Khloe's house and we have started to do our hair.

"So how you feeling at what your dad said?" She asks me.

"Well I'm just annoyed that she is trying to make herself look like the victim by saying I didn't even invite her." I explain to her. She nods her head.

"Yeah. I get it. I honestly think she is just trying to cause drama as she has not been in the media a lot lately." She says.

"I agree. It's just shy does all the attention have to be at someone else's expense. Particularly her families expense." I say to her sadly.

"I know that Karlie does not often share how something affects her. She has always done that and I know the more we ask her about it, the more she is gonna not wanna share which will make her angry or more frustrated. I've just gotta be patient." Khloe says to the camera sad about her sister.

"Well let's talk about something else. Have you thought of a name for your pupalup?" She asks me.

"I think I'm gonna go with Bobo." I say with my thinking face.

"Yes! That's so cute." She says excitedly.
"Ok you guys are all done." The hairstylist says. I look in the mirror and see my new pastel pink hair. I look hella cute.

SELFIE TIME!!!!

Hey guys I do not own any of the picks used.