1

When the text is in bold it means it is the interview things.

There is this annoying ringing sound that is getting into my mind waking me up from my perfect sleep. I flail my arm around trying to put a stop to the noise. When that fails I open my eyes slightly and find my phone on my bedside table. I turn my 7:30 am alarm off and sit up in my bed. Well this sucks. I normally don't get up till about 9:30 but today Khloe, Kim and Kourtney wanted to work out at Kim's with her personal trainer. Khloe is gonna come pick me up at 8:30 so I guess I better get up.

I climb out of bed and start to head downstairs. When I get down there I see Mom, Corey and Khloe. What she doing her this early? The cameras are already here but I've learnt how to ignore them.

"Hey Winnie." Khloe says as I walk in. The reason for that is because I'm in one of my favourite pyjamas- a Winnie the Pooh onesie.

 The reason for that is because I'm in one of my favourite pyjamas- a Winnie the Pooh onesie

I got it a year ago from Kylie after she went to New York with her friends.

"Hello." I yawn out to them as I go and sit next to her.

"Do you want some breakfast sweetie?" Mom asks getting up. I'm to tired to use my voice so I just nod my head. She gets up and starts to do me some breakfast.

"What have you got planned for today?" Corey asks me.

"Workout. School. Dance. Then other stuff." I say leaning on Koko. They stop with the questions after that as they know I don't like being bombarded with questions just after I wake up. Mom comes over with a plate and puts it infront of me.

 Mom comes over with a plate and puts it infront of me

"Thank you mom." I say as I start to eat it. It is so good. Not many 14 year olds like fruit that much but I love it. Once I finish it is about 7:50. I got go get ready.

"Imma go get ready for this workout. I'll shower when I come home." I say walking out the kitchen and upstairs to get dressed.

Kris POV:

Karlie had just gone upstairs to get into workout clothes.

"Karlies 15th birthday is in two weeks and I have no clue what I am gonna do for it. I don't know if she wants a full on party or if she wants something smaller.I definitely need help." I sigh to the camera." This past year has been kinda hard for her with all if the Caitlyn drama so whatever we do needs to be amazing."