HELP

Ok everyone.

I need a tad bit of help.

I need some ideas on how the Jenner siblings could unintentionally (or intentionally  I know there are some evil people out there reading this) exclude Karlie on a family holiday.

I have got a few I ideas but i want you guys to get more involved in the story and help out.

One of my ideas is very much like the time on the show where Kendall feels very left out while on vacation OR something based alone those lines.

Any ideas are welcome and if you think they are too stupid or not good enough, still comment them as I will probably be taking small bits from all of them and I'm sure all of the ideas will be absolutely fantastic.

The family can be on holiday any where you want so if you have actually been some where and love it comment as many details about it and I will use it.

Everyone who does comment any idea will be name dropped in the next chapter either before or after.

Please also comment anything you would like to be added to the the story from the show or any ideas you have for future chapters.

Just incase there are any young children here please do try and refrain from using curse words buuuuuuuuuuut......i cant exaclty stop you so go ahead.

If there any younguns out there I apologise for the curse words in the story so far and those that will be in the comments but I am a teenage girl from Birmingham so swearing is part of my natural vocabulary

Love you all so so so much.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you all soon. Love ya😘