Hurted

*at morning*

Jk's pov

I slowly opened my eyes . I have decided that I will do it, that I will do anything to get Millie back with that I took my fancy car and drove to Y/n's house

Y/n

I was so excited to go to campus today that I got up and got ready early and was so shocked to see Jungkook have came to pick me up in his fancy car.

He waved at me and I waved back then he signaled me to get inside the car and I got inside.

While driving both of us started chitchatting when Millie's topic came up he spoke about her non-stop. I was both surprised and hurted at that moment.

Surprised because of how much they know about each other and how he move on from the relationship within an hour after break up. Hurted because he about her so greatly that he even forgot my presence there.

You know when your gf / bf talk about their exes and that type hurt you will feel that's what I felt when he talked about Millie.

*at campus*

Author's pov

When they entered campus hand in hand all eyes were on them, they got a lot of attention that made Y/n uncomfortable because she is not used to the attention.
But when Millie passed them, Jungkook's gaze suddenly turned to her, Y/n noticed that

Y/n : " Jungkook~~ah "
She said almost whispered
Y/n : " Jungkook ~~ah "
She said a bit louder

Hearing that Jungkook suddenly averted his gaze to Y/n.Y/n was bit hurted but she didn't showed it on her face and played it cool and happy.

*at lunch*
Y/n often caught Jungkook gazing at Millie. They were having lunch with Jimin, Taehyug and Diva and Jungkook was still looking at Millie.

Y/n : " Junkook~ah..... kookie... "

Jimin suddenly flicked Jungkook's forehead that made him back to reality.

Tae : " Jungkook where were you . Y/n called you many times and you were looking at Millie and was not paying attention to Y/n so she left with her friend Diva and she was very hurted "

Jungkook : " I only care about Millie... my Millie. I don't care about that Y/n girl. She is only my fake girlfriend "

Jimin : " did you tell her to be your fake girlfriend or.... "
Junkook : " What I should tell her that she is my fake girlfriend "
He whisper yelled.

Jimin : " What do you mean you have to tell her. You should. "
Jungkook : " Ohh My Goodness. I should have told her b-but I forgot. I only told her to be my girlfriend. "

Tae : " What? You didn't tell her. Man you are going to hurt her feelings very bad. Hope she will forgive you when she finds out "
Jungkook : " I hope she won't find out before Millie get back to me "
He said really worried.

Y/n's pov

I got out of cafeteria and Diva followed me. We went into a classroom that is free of students because I didn't want attention. I was crying really hard because it is the thirty time of this day of his forgetting me and going to Millie. Diva was ther try to console me by saying is might not be over her or if I am that hurted I should break up with him but I was didn't have any attention to Diva's words.

It is so nice to right this fanfic...🥰
See you all on the next chapter

Love you all ❤🧡💛💚💙💜