Forgiveness

Tomorrow was a Friday. Jungkook was waiting for Y/n in the hallway.
Y/n who used to dress up everyday was wearing a boggy hoodie and jeans she looked dull and her eyes were puffy from all the crying.

Jk's pov

I was waiting for Y/n then I heard Diva and Y/n talking in the entrance.

Diva : " Y/n, I told you to be careful right?
Look now it turned out he used you as a pawn to get his dear Millie back"
Y/n : *sobbing* " Yeh, you were right. I should have been careful when he asked me out less than an hour after he broke up with Millie " *still sobbing*

Author's pov

With that Y/n and Diva went to their locker but Jungkook stopped Y/n.

Jk : " I am so sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have used you as a prey, I am so sorry "
Y/n : " You are saying sorry now. Why didn't you said this when you forgot we were on a date and started chatting with Millie "

Jungkook had no answer to that. He kept silent and Y/n continued.

Y/n : " Do you how heartbroken I am right now. I had a crush on you since we were in highschool. You didn't even looked at me that was ok. But shouldn't have tricked me like this "
Jk : " Y/n I am so sorry for what I had done to you but you are important to me "
Y/n : " Then who am I to you? "
Jk : " You are-- You are my~~ "
Y/n : " Girlfriend for rent
...
....
.....
....
...
Don't talk to me ever again "

Jungkook tried to stop Y/n but Taehyung and Diva stopped him.

Diva : " I won't allow you to hurt her again. She deserves way better "

Jungkook let out a sigh after Diva left. Jungkook asked Taehyung why did he stopped her. Taehyung told Jungkook that his older brothers told him that her brother (Min Yoongi) now know everything and if Jungkook ever hurt her again her brother won't hesitate to beat him up.

Flashback

When Y/n returned to her home after that unfinished date, her brother found her sobbing and asked if everything was ok? and she told him the whole story after hearing it Yoongi took out his phone and called his friends who are brothers Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon who were also the older brothers of Kim Taehyung.

End of flashback

Jungkook thought in his mind - so that's how it is

TBH

Love you all I know it is so late but I was so busy with all the online classes

Love you all
I know it is so late but I was so busy with all the online classes

I will try my best to upload rest of the chapters soon

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜
❣💝💟💕💞💓❣