Ignored feelings

After Jimin told Jungkook  that Y/n left he went left to search Jimin and taehyung followed him. After some time of searching they found Y/n crying in an abandoned classroom with Diva consoling her. Jungkook felt some guilt and pain inside his heart when he saw Y/n crying. At that moment he wanted to tell Y/n the truth and ask for forgiveness but he told himself that Millie is his true love and he would do any thing to get her back.

Jungkook sat near Y/n and asked her what happened

Jungkook : " My love what happened? "
Y/n *while crying* : " You don't know what happened Don't try to act like a fool Jungkook I saw you were paying attention to Millie not glancing at, I have been noticing this since morning when Millie passed us you were looking at her and in hallway the same thing happened and now you're asking what happened *she shouted* "

Jungkook : " Babe, just listen to me and please stop shouting. You know that Millie is my ex girlfriend, right? "

She hummed in response

Jungkook : " And you know that I moved on really fast so... I just care for her " *he lied*

Deep down Y/n felt that he was lying but she ignored it. Ater she calmed down she to her that they will go on a dinner date to night tonight so be ready and he will pick her up.

*at night*
He went to pick her up wear a nice shirt and jeans. He knoked on the door and Yoongi opened it.

Yoongi : " Who are you? "
Jungkook : " Sir , I am you sisters boyfriend "
Yoongi : " Ohh.. You are Jungkook, right? She told me that you would come to pick her up. She is upstairs in her room " *he pointed to the stairs*

Jungkook went up and knoked on the first room Y/n opened the door wearing a cute dress.

Y/n's dress

Y/n's dress

Jungkook  liked it but asked her to wear something  more elegant. So she went inside her closet and came out wearing  an elegant outfit.

 So she went inside her closet and came out wearing  an elegant outfit

Y/n's outfit
She wore it to match with Jungkook.

Y/n's outfit She wore it to match with Jungkook

Jungkook's outfit

After seeing her in that outfit Jungkook had a special feeling inside his heart that he had never felt when he was with Millie but he chose to ignore it. They went on the date  Jungkook  took he to very fancy restaurant.

She was surprisd

She was surprisd.She went inside with him. They ordered their food and art it Jungkook told sorry to her for million times during the dinner. She felt happy but the sorry he told didn't felt sincere but she ignored it because she was deeply in love with him.

After the date they went for a walk there were street performance, they enjoyed it. After sometime a melody poped up them danced to it. Jungkook had a strong feeling that he can't ignore so he leaned forward to kissed
Y/n and Y/n kissed him back.

Both of them is feeling that they never felt before at that moment Jungkook clearly forgot about Millie and why he is dating Y/n his mid was full of feeling his kiss contained only love and passion. They both felt an amazing feeling of true love.

Let's stream dynamite together ❣❣

Love you all ❤💛💚💙💜🖤