How does your family feel about them?

Happy Saturday lovelies!! I'm sorry I skipped a week of updating. It was my last weekend at home before moving back to campus so I wanted to spend as much time with my family as possible. But now I'm back on campus and should be back to updating weekly again. Unless I have a big project, paper, or test that I would need to study for. I hope you are all having an amazing weekend.

Also.....WHAT ABOUT THAT NEW WHY DON'T WE ALBUM?!!!! I absolutely LOVE it! It's so hard for me to pick a favorite because I love them all for different reasons. But if you told me I had to choose or the world would end...I think I would pick Grey. It's just so pretty and they sound amazing. And of course, it makes me cry. If you haven't listened to it yet...GO LISTEN TO IT NOW!!!! And if you have listened to it...let me know what your favorite is!!

Also, I'm probably going to be working on a KnJ Squad pt. 3 book soon which will include Dylan, Brian, Ricky, Danny, Jasmine, Thomas, and Andrea. So keep an eye out for when that will be dropping!

Love and appreciate you all always.

xoxo Nikole 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar
They were a little hesitant seeing as your little cousin exposed what he got famous for on Vine to them. They only saw him as that guy the first time they met him. But after finding out who he really is and who he has grown into being, your family adores him and how he takes care of you.

Will
Seriously what's not to like about Will? They see he makes you happy and you him and that's all they care about really. They love having him over and getting to know him. 

Chelsey
How could they not like Chelsey?! They think she's absolutely so sweet and such a joy to have around. 

Andy
Your family, especially your parents, were worried in the beginning because of the slight age difference and him being a little younger. They're the type of people who don't think the woman should be older than the man. Other than that, they like him. 

Christian
Of course, your family loves him! You two have been best friends since kindergarten so of course, your family already loved him. It's different now and it's changing to a different adoration and love. 

Chris
Your family adores him. They think you two work well together and you each complement each other perfectly. 

David
David was the first boyfriend your family liked. They love how he takes care of you and makes you laugh. They also love that he gives you 'you time' and isn't clingy 24/7.

Ayla
They've only met her once but from what they saw that first time, they really like her. 

Nezza
She was the first girl you had ever brought home, so it took them a little while to warm up to her. But honestly, it didn't last long because she had them laughing in no time. They love having her around. They think the two of you fit well together and they see it lasting a while.