Proposal

Happy Sunday!! I hope you've all had a good weekend and this update makes it even better! 😊

‼️Check out my other books‼️
- Trap House Preferences
- Trap House Preferences Pt. 2
- KnJ Squad Preferences
- After Preferences
- Why Don't We Preferences 

Thank you so much for 5K reads!!! That's awesome!! I appreciate all the reads, comments, and votes you guys give to this book. You guys are awesome and I'm so glad you enjoy what I work hard on. I love and appreciate you all always!

Always remember there's a rainbow after the rain. 🌈

Remember Corey is so proud of you every day and he loves you so much. 💙

Also, side note: I hate writing so many proposals at once. So the ones towards the end probably aren't the best because I was getting over it and I'm really sorry! I may come back next week and rewrite those! 

xoxo Nikole💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar (Three years after you started dating)

It was the week after Christmas and you just got back to LA the day before from visiting family. You and Oscar were supposed to hang out tonight just having a fun little chill date night exchanging gifts and watching Christmas movies together. However, he called you this morning saying plans were changing and you two were going to go out. 

You were ready by eight when he said he was going to pick you up, and he pulled up to your small little condo only a few minutes after eight. This is the closest to on time he's been since you two started dating. So you were pretty impressed. He smiled and gave you a quick kiss before driving off. 

He took you to this really fancy restaurant and the two of you had a really nice meal and conversation. But you could tell he was a little on edge and nervous the whole time which is not like Oscar at all. When asking if he was okay he just quickly nodded and changed the subject. You thought it was a little strange but didn't dig any deeper into it. 

After dinner, he drove to a studio where you know the guys have filmed some of their group videos at. You were a little confused but thought maybe David, Jc, or Will and Dyl needed help with a video. 

"We gotta run in real quick." He simply said hopping out of the car to open your door. Walking through the studio, it was pretty quiet and you were convinced no one else was here. Normally when there's someone filming in the group, it's so loud. But you could hear a pin drop tonight. 

Walking into the area normally used for filming, you gasped when you saw it was transformed into this winter wonderland. Fake trees lined a fake sidewalk with lights and Christmas decorations all around. And of course, there was fake snow littering the ground, trees, and falling from the sky. It was even cold like it would be during winter. 

It was breathtaking and a huge smile took over your face as you looked around. "What is this for?" You asked Oscar turning to him. Tears welled up in his eyes and a smile took over his face. "Babe what's wrong?" You ask brushing away his tears. 

"I love you more than anything in this world. You have been there for me through the happy days, some of the hardest days of my life, and everything in between. And while some of those hard days have tested our love and thrown horrible things at us, you stayed by my side and were loyal and patient with me. I could not ask for a better life partner. I could not ask for a better best friend. I could not ask for a better person to ask this question to." He said as small tears trickled down his cheeks. 

You had an idea about what was going on but as he pulled something out of his jacket pocket and made his way down to one knee, it solidified your idea. You looked up to the ceiling smiling while tears fell from your eyes. You couldn't believe this was finally happening. You and your man were going to upgrade from boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife. It's everything every girl dreams of, but no dream could match this feeling right now.