What do the fans think of you?

Happy Saturday lovely people!! Rest up this weekend!

DON'T FORGET TO KEEP STREAMING TGTATBO!!!!!

Check out my other books:
-KnJ Squad Preferences
-Trap House Preferences
-Trap House Preferences Pt. 2
-WDW Preferences

-After Preferences

Love and appreciate you all!! Enjoy!

xoxo Nikole💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oscar
They love you! You make Oscar happy so they're happy.

Will
They call you and Will the mom and dad of the group. They love how kind and sweet you are.

Chelsey
It took some time but the fans have come to really like you.

Andy
Initially, the fans thought you were too girly for him. But after seeing you two together more and more, they see you guys fit very well together and they like you a lot.

Christian
They've already been saying you two were dating for years now. They think you're his perfect match.

Chris
Almost all the fans love you. But of course, there's a small handful that wants him for themselves and don't shy away from sending you hate. But the love you receive always overshadows that.

David
They think you're great. They love when you and David are seen together. They think you bring out the best in David and have made him even happier.

Ayla
The fans are kinda still hung up on her and Kian together so it's been a bit of a struggle to win them over. 

Nezza
The fans weren't too sure at first. However, when they got to know you better through videos and lives, they see how amazing you truly are. They all want to be just like you!