》 ? ? ? 《

Tis is literal old trash it wasn't even gOOD.

It was an extremely hot summers day, the temperature was higher than usual, so everyone stayed at home to cool off, even if it was late at night. Although, Shintaro's sister Momo was busy and decided to stay over in the studio that she goes to deal with her idol work, and because it had an AC. He though, spent the day at home. It was late at night, around 2 AM, the noise of clicking was heard. The dark haired boy was busy typing down on his keyboard, seeming to be unaware of the time, though he didn't care. It was the summer, he could stay up at any time he wanted to.

Though, at this time it was strangely quiet than usual. Normally, Shintaro would listen to music, or the noise of Momo's phone playing playthroughs would be heard, but this time nothing was ringing through his ears. ". . ." Pressing buttons, he finally came to a halt. It suddenly got extremely chilly. He turned his chair around and looked at his room, which the lighting was pitch black. Shouldn't his computer screen light it up? That was odd. He turned back over and faced the screen, who's sides glowed red. There was some sort of print on it, one that looked like some sort of eye. He was confused, thinking he was seeing things because of not sleeping. He stood up and grabbed his sweater, putting it on and shutting off his computer. The mark was still there, but he ignored it. He climbed into bed and closed his eyes, feeling strangely touched in the head by cold hands.

--------------

Shh. . .all my parts are short pfft-