》¿ ¿ ¿《

With that, Kuroha grasped down to the hem of the neet's pants and underwear, pulling them down forcingly.

-------

Shintaro shivered as he was exposed to the air and Kuroha, he turned his legs inward to try and cover his manhood, but failed once Kuroha grabbed his legs, opening the wide apart. "What a beautiful sight ~ Don't cover yourself, you know I'll win."

Kuroha extended his finger, placing it on the tip of Shintaro's member, then slowly moving it down to tease Shintaro. The neet's face was red, looking away as he let out small and soft noises, not liking the teasing at all, "S. . .Stop it."

Kuroha grinned, extending all of his fingers out and grasping onto Shintaro's member gently, then pulling him onto his lap to sit him up, listening to Shintaro's moans increase as he pumped his member a bit more faster. He digged into Shintaro's neck, leaving him love bites.

After a couple of moments, Kuroha couldn't take it much longer, pinning Shintaro back down onto the bed. "W-Wh. ." Kuroha pressed his lips onto the other's, biting onto Shintaro's lower lip for entrance. The exposed boy had no choice left, already feeling some blood on his lip from the bite. He didn't care though, letting himself be taken away since he can't fight back.

Kuroha himself undid his own pants, letting then slide down to the side of the bed.

Kuroha pulled away shortly after, looking down at Shintaro's eyes. "You're letting yourself being treated like this. . .why aren't you struggling anymore. ." He spoke out quietly, unsure as to why the boy is letting himself being touched like this. Shintaro looked back up at him in silence, then replied, "You're already doing it, so. . .continue." He said and looked away to the side, his cheeks flushed with red. Kuroha hasn't felt anything like this before, it confused him in so many ways, but it felt good as well.

------

Aren't I evil stopping here? uwu