》¿ ¿ ¿《

He climbed into bed and closed his eyes, feeling strangely touched in the head by cold hands.

---------

       That sudden touch made his spine shiver as he slowly sat up, suddenly locking eyes with another pair of bright yellow ones. He nearly yelled, but the other figure's hand blocked his mouth from making any noise with a tight grip.

      "I can tell you've been thinking of me, snake of retaining eyes." The other dark haired male said, moving his hand away slowly down towards Shintaro's chin, raising it up slowly to face him. "What are you talking about?  What are you even doing he-" He felt a finger trace to his lips. "Your thoughts brought me right back up, thank you so much." Kuroha started laughing quietly, sort of insanely as his signature laugh goes.

      Shintaro tried to think as to why that psycho came back, then had a hit of realization. He did continue thinking of who that man who possessed his friend Konoha that one day was, and that question stayed in his head for so long even after the tragedy. Did this suddenly bring him back? No. . .that is fairly impossible. It became a mystery to him.

      "It was part of your fault that I suddenly went away right? I feel like I should punish you for doing wrong. I have already with that young boy, who was so dear to you in your life right? And that young girl as well, I wonder where she went off to again." Kuroha said with a grin, leaving Shintaro with dead eyes, what the hell did this maniac do to them. "Well let's leave them out of this, shall we?" Before Shintaro could say anything,  he mouth was blocked once again with a sudden towel wrapped around his mouth to block any screams. Through his eyes he noticed snakes slithering though, and him being afraid his body quickly shivered in fear backing himself up.

      "Now don't be scared, the more worse it'll be for you ~" The snakes tied themselves though Shintaro's arms and the sides of the bed, blocking away any movement that he chose to do.

-----------

Holy bananas, of course, if you don't like reading such things, I recommend not to look at the next chapter awaiting. uwu