16.Stranger Danger

"So your the one I've been hearing all about."
A strange voice came from the trees.
A dark reptool trembled,"Uhm,Who-Who's there?! Show yourself! Or actually don't!"
The voice was deep and rumbly.
Who could it be?
Drill-It ran off towards their little trailer of scrap,"Skrap-It! I think we should run!" The scraptool peeked out from behind a sheet of metal,"Say what now?" he asked puzzled.
   Drill-It came running towards Skrap-It and Skrap-It's eyes went up."Ahhhh!" he screamed,"I think your right,Drill-It! Run!"
The two started running and then split off from one another.
The ground was rumbling,a trux was chasing them.
Who? Why?
  Drill-It hid himself under some leaves and Skrap-It hid under a rock.He glanced around and quickly spotted Drill-It.
He whisper yelled at him,"Drill-It! What are you doing?! It's gonna see you!"
Drill-It was tucked into his torso and trembling with his eyes closed.He didn't hear Skrap-It's warning.
  Drill-It was still getting used to his new paint.His orange before would blend in here but not his gray and black.He stuck out like a sore thumb.
  The trux rolled right up to him,snatching him up in his claws.
Skrap-It gasped as he saw Drill-It be picked up.Hearing Drill-It scream,"Bwaahhhhaahaaa!! Help me! Skrap-It!"
Skrap-It ducked down.He was so terrified he couldn't move.The trux chuckled evily and looked around,"Now where's your little friend at?" he asked the reptool.
Skrap-It came running out from his hiding spot,"Hey!"
he yelled,getting the attention of the trux."You better let him go right now! (Twitch) or I'll (twitch) tell (twitch) my friend (twitch-twitch) about you! And he's a T-trux!"
The strange trux chuckled,"Is that supposed to scare me?"
Skrap-It only now realized that he was looking up at yet another T-trux.His arms were way longer then D-Strucks'.Not to mention the two massively sized horns on his head.
Skrap-It choked,"Your A-(twitch-twitch-twitch-twitch)."
The T-trux reached down and scooped up the scraptool.
"Now,you two do as I say and no one gets hurt."