Homicidal Liu & Sully (1)

(Got to say, I have a lot less than I thought I had)

Liu:

1) When he first woke up in the hospital, he hated the tube down his throat to the point where he'd tried to rip it out as soon as he realised. This is because of the amount of abuse he's endured.

2) Seeing as I headcannon Sully as a vengeful spirt, whenever he takes over its a bit like a possession, so his eyes go completely white and horrifyingly enough his body will twitch every so often due to the fight for control.

3) Whenever he feels the need to hurt himself, he rips out his stitches, he used to use other methods but he found that way was the easiest if he didn't want it noticed. If he didn't do that he would've been healed.

Sully:

1)   If you haven't read my other book on his past, Randy is his older brother and is currently in jail and he wouldn't be released until Sully is about forty. So, when he takes over he'll visit him sometimes, of course Randy was confused at first.

2) He doesn't completely despise Liu, he never did, it was more of a pity thing, after realising Liu's actual past he tried to help Liu out but after he failed he went back to the vengeful thing.

3) He is not loyal to his partner, Vailey, he doesn't see why he should stick to just her if Liu technically has her. So, in order to prove his point that he isn't Liu and to "Live a little" he has had plenty of other partners in Lius 'form.'