6ఌ

" P O I S O N "
- Mulani | Lani -
☠︎︎ New York ☠︎︎
♫ 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚒𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢
𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 ♫
_________________________________________________

" Come on let's get in da tub " I said picking Ahmir up.

" Me not wanna get in the tub Lani. I play truck " Mir said trying to get out my grip.

" Okay nie if I drop you that's a conversation for you and God " I said.

" Fuck God " Mir said.

" Oop " I said looking around. " God he ain't even mean that. It was just a lil jokey joke "

" Where my DaDa? " Mir asked. I sat him on the side of the tub making him swing his legs.

" He'll be back later " I answered taking his tank top off. I took the rest of his clothes off before checking the water temperature making sure it wasn't too hot.

" You want the ducky or spiderman? " I pointed to the toys on the counter.

" I play truck "

" You can't put the truck in the tub. It's been everywhere "

" I PLAY TRUCK " Mir screamed hitting me with it.

" I- jesus give me strength " I rubbed my eye.

" Where that trick at? She tryna play step mommy and shit " I heard from the front room.

" Mane calm all that shit " I recognized bando voice.

" Sit right here okay. You can play truck "

I sat him in the tub before tying my hair up. I put on some vaseline before walking out of the room.

" What's the problem? " I asked Summer.

" Bitch you know what the problem is. Why the fuck you tryna play mommy to my damn son? "

" Ok first of all " I held my hand up. " Watch that bitch word I haven't disrespected you so don't disrespect me "

" Girl fuck that " She walked up to me.

" Woah six feet " I chuckled backing up. Bando leaned against the door with his phone out.

" Jamari "

" What? The gang gone wanna see this " He laughed. " Carry on " I turned towards him.

" Wannabe Maury cameraman ass nigga "

I felt a tight grip on my hair all of a sudden.

" I told you I ain't want you around my son bitch but noooo you just had to play step mommy huh? " Summer said hitting me in my face repeatedly.

I tried to regain my balance but she snatched my hair making me fall again. She got on top of me and started to punch me. I shielded my face the best I could.