3. Evil Grins

While we are switching classes i see my friends in the hallway, Josie and Grace.
i'm assuming kiwi was doing something else.
They were talking to each other and i spotted them and walked up them.
"ouu great your here" Josie said.
"i was just showing my new braces i got installed yesterday".
Her braces were blue. Literally the cutest thing i've ever seen.
"and grace here got a A+ on her history assignment"
"all of a sudden, i feel smart now" Grace smiled.
Grace wasn't the brightest person in the world but she could get a A when she wanted to.
I look down the hallway just like i always do and i see someone,
My idiot brother, Malik.
"Wassup ladybugs"
he says walking past me and my friends with his football uniform on but the helmet is not on him for some reason.
"We aren't ladybugs you rat" I remarked.
Of course, my friends didn't really care because they were basically obsessed with him!
Why are would you be obsessed with a strong dude with muscles and shiny teeth and blond hair.
Josie and Grace had basically wondered off into outerspace dreamimg about him.
"Snap out of it!" I said snapping my fingers repeatedly.
"i'm sorry but your brother is so hot" Grace said.

I know she's my friend and all but this bitch is losing all of her brain cells.

BAM!

Someone had bumped into me from the side while running down the hallway.

It was Brady.

"Oh my god i'm Sorry" He quickly picked up my books.. and me.

"It's ok it's not your fault" i said with the biggest smile and person could make my cheeks were going to burst open i swear.

"You must be ..."
"Nadia."
"Nice to meet you Nadia, my name is Brady"
"Yeh i heard"
Brady laughs.
"Well, i'll see you around sometime"
"Ok"
He went to class but it felt like he never left, like he was so attacked in my heart like his existence was th-
"Snap out of it!" Josie says.
"You'll never have a chance with him" Grace says.
"Girl bye, you sit there and day dream about about Malik all day and i don't say anything.. at least out loud" I said.

The bell rings for class to start again.

"See you later" Josie says.

Grace follows behind her.
I was about to go to class when i looked down the hallway and saw the unthinkable..

Olivia was talking to Brady.
Then she looked at me and smiled.
That stupid smile.
That evil grin.

Olivia is trying to steal my man.

_

What do you thinks going to happen?
comment down below!