Last day of fancy promotions

Today was the last day of promotions, so we had to get up really early to film our UVLOG. Then we drove to Music core for our music show, hopefully we can get a 7th win.

We ended up meeting Mamamoo and Oh my girl backstage, and we talked for a bit. I stayed quiet most of the time because I didn't know what to say, so I just waved to Moonbyul-unni and she smiled back.

Then we performed

"That was so cute!" Wheein praised us as we got off stage.

"Thanks!" Soojin high fived her. Then Mamamoo and Oh my girl performed next.

"Wah! you are really good on stage!" I complimented them and they smiled.

"Aish, you are only rookies, when you are seniors like us, you will be much better than us now!" Solar said humblely, also fully accepting the complimenting.

Afterwards, we got back on stage for the announcement of the winner this week, the nominees were: Mamamoo, Twice, and us! Which made it pretty clear that we won't get our 7th win.

"It's fine Minseo-ah, we already have 6 wins!" Yuri comforted me, then there was a huge screaming and we looked at the scores:

TWICE: 5218

MAMAMOO: 5189

UNIVERSE: 5701

Then fancy started playing, and I looked at Heejin in shock and she just said "come on! Let's sing!" Meanwhile, Soojin started to sing the first lines.

Soojin: jigeum haneul gureum saegeun Tropical yeah

jeo taeyang ppalganbit ne du bol gatae!

Yerin: Oh tell me, I'm the only one babe

I fancy you, I fancy you, fancy you.

While they were singing this, Oh my girl Yooa and Moonbyul-sunbaenims stayed on stage and started to play with confetti. When the chorus came, we all danced the choreography, it seems like everyone, even the audience knows the dance.

The day ended and we went back to the dorm to film our reality show. Tommorow will be the first day of our break, so I'm pretty excited.