Daddy Voorhees

"All of them bitches ain't Better Than Me" I sung as I dried my wet hair. It was official, Me and Stokeley were over.  I grabbed my toothbrush and some toothpaste and began to brush.

It was an easy break up, which of-course was surprising. The moving process was grueling but worth it. I have no intention of staying with a boy that brings other women into his bed- a sacred place for those it truly belongs to. But hey, it's over now and I'm doing pretty alright.

I spat into the sink and then began to wash my face. When I was done I looked at myself in the mirror - My hair that made me look like a mouse whenever it was wet since I got a wave nouveau (but shiiidd it makes the hair grow super quick no cap), How my skin looked super pale under the bright lights in the bathroom; Memo to me - buy soft glow lights. 

I looked at the 777 I'd gotten tatted in my clavicle dip. It was big and bold, noticeable from a few feet away. It was my first and last tattoo I'd ever gotten with Stokeley. Two months before I found out he was cheating. 

I ran my middle finger across the bold numbers before sighing. I needed to get ready for bed if I was gonna hit the studio early tomorrow morning. 

I guess the worst part about no longer being with Stokeley is that now instead of using our home studio I'd have to buy my own studio time. 

I walked into my bedroom and dropped down on my bed (titties out, no panties on. Home alone, ya bitch sleeping naked) and turned on the television, immediately going to Netflix to watch cartoons but then I stopped. 

I'm subconsciously doing all this shit that reminds me of Stokeley. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. I'd put it on silent because Stokeley had been texting me non stop for the past two days. 

I was about to text Coi before a certain name popped up on my phone screen.

Incoming Facetime call from - jahSAY

I hit answer and faced the phone toward the ceiling. 

"Hello"

"Why you and Stokeley break up?"

Always to the point with this nigga. It'd only been two weeks but of course Stokeley would've told Jah before trying to tell anyone else.

"Cus he a lame ass child. If you gon cheat on me with another bitch do it outside the bed we share and make sure that the bitch is prettier than me. Like come on. How you 'gon cheat with a ugly bitch?" I say with an attitude.

I can feel the anger bubbling up in me again and instead of continuing to find clothes to go to the club in I begin to roll a blunt.

"Oh...well watchu finna do?"

I roll my eyes as I finish rolling the blunt and put on matching bra and panties.

I grab the phone so Jah can see my face.

"Finna go to the club" I say.

He groans.

"Vruh you know how you get when you suppressing yo feelings and then get drunk" He says.

"Nigga that's why I'm calling Coi to come with me. You and Stokeley just the same. Y'all be having yo nose in shit that it don't need to be in. Stokeley in another bitch pussy and you all in my business" I say.

He looks taken aback.

"Well if it's like that then do whatever. Ima tell Stokeley that yo ass at the club"