Don't Leave me

" Foldin' and Packin' your clothes like you ain't know I was 'gon unfold'em" Stokeley muttered under his breath.

'I know this nigga did not just quote Jarad'

___________________________________________________

"Stokeley fucking stop!" I shouted as I threw the rest of my clothes on the ground. My face was so hot, I was sure that I was bright red by now.

"What do you mean stop, (Y/N)" He spoke back to me calmly as he grabbed the nightshirts and underwear from my suitcase and put them back into one of our three shared drawers. He smiled a soft smile when he picked up a pink, silk velvet lingerie set. 

"Remember when I thought you were cheating on me and then you told me you were pre-" (Throw back to the old book 😭

I let my head drop as I clenched my fists tight. "Stokeley please just fucking stop" I said. I felt the hot tears running down my face. "It's over Stoke-" I choked on my words as I felt my knees buckle. 

He caught me and pulled me across the bed toward him. My face buried in his chest, him leaning his legs against the bed and mine sinking into it. 

"please" 

His voice was so small. 

"please don't leave me" I felt his chest quiver. It made my stream of tears turn to fucking Niagara Falls. 

"There's nothing l-left Sto-" He squeezed me tighter.

"Don't you dare fucking say that (Y/N) we can try again" The way his voice cracked thinned my heart to the point where it tore right in half.

"I c-ca-can't Stokeley. I can't do it, not twice" I gripped his shirt hard. "Both of them...what did we do wrong

flashback *trigger warning* *depressing ASH*

"Just push a little harder baby!" Stokeley squeezed my hand tight and I pushed hard enough to expel our twins, all my organs, and the demons in my soul.

"IM PUSHING YOU FRITO TOE HEAD LOOKING PIECE OF CRAP SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted back at him. 

He squeezed my hand tighter as he planted a kiss on my forehead. 

"You're doing greats ma'am I'm starting to see heads"

"HEADS?!" My entire body was already trembling as I realized they were coming out together. 

"Yes ma'am but you're doing great. They're coming out perfectly! Just another big push!" 

"AHH I'M FUCKING PUSHING" 

And then the pain stopped...sort of. The feeling of giving birth left and there was an intense dull ache but I felt hollow

I looked at the nurses' face as it contorted into one of despair.

"Oh god-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I saw the blue skin. "Oh god ple-" I sputtered on my words as I held my hands out.

"Ma'am I don't think-"

"Give me my child....please give me my babies"

Everything moved in slow-motion and the world turned grey. My palm was cold where Stokeley's hand was. My whole body was cold. 

I was alone in the grey with my children. 

I looked at them. They were easy to tell apart.

"God she- she would've had your eyes Stokeley" Tears streamed down my face as I sniffled. "And he's got your big ass nose" I say, a morbid sort of chuckle escaping my lips. A subconscious defense mechanism.

I felt dead.

Stokeley's warm arms squeezed me tight.

End of Flashback

I felt as cold as I did that night. I'd felt grey for so long, I thought that was the only color I'd ever see again.

Stokeley stayed silent. His arms made me warm, his breath made my baby hairs tickle my forehead. My eyes landed on a framed picture of our first ultrasound. Two large blurry silhouettes.

I squeezed Stokeley tight and he did the same as our bodies shuddered in unison.

"Please don't leave me" 

I looked up at him as he tears fell on my cheeks and he put his forehead on mine. 

"I love you so much...Don't leave me"

All the colors were muted. 

There was just me and Stokeley....forever