protégé

"Get up" cool fabric and feathers hit my face. I groaned. "Noooo" I whined out.

I felt the covers being pulled away but I couldn't jump up quick enough and then I was exposed. I brought my knees to me chest to try and cover myself.

"Well damn" 

I glared at my tatted mentor. 

"Get out" I growled but instead of leaving he crawled unto the bed.

"Left the sheets all wetty" He said with a smirk. He looked up at me through the strings of his pink durag and grabbed my ankle. (ahh, you playin jus like an actress. Ima give it you like the ones at the stri-)

"Wearing my favorite color and everything" He said, his raspy voice getting deeper (if that's even possible sis) He grabbed my ankle with one large cool hand. "Whole body hot as hell....in both ways mamas"

I felt my face heat up. I was already embarrassed at the fact that he's seeing me so exposed but now he was complementing me. 

"S-stokeley what a-are you do-do-doing (Yo dumbass said doodoo haaaa) "  I hated it whenever my stutter came out

"Mm, don't be nervous mamas...I'm just trynna wake yo ass up"  His voice sounded ten times raspier when he said that, as if he'd just woken up himself. 

"Hmm?" I couldn't use words as I felt his cool fingers tips  hook the side of my panties.

"I said wake up dummy"

My eyes shot open. My chest was heaving and Stokeley was standing over me.

'Dammit'  apart of  me was upset that I was having a wet dream about me mentor, the other part of me was upset that I was having a wet dream about my mentor and I didn't get to continue...

I wasn't gonna lie, Stokeley was fine as hell in a way that blew other niggas out the water. He didn't give a fuck if people thought he was ugly because he knew he wasn't, but he never bragged about it- not even in his music, and if there was anything that was fine in a nigga was humble confidence. 

I scanned his body.

His tummy that poked out a bit, no tats on his chest.
I scanned the tats on his neck- the nuclear sign always made me  bite my lip. 
The 'VERY RARE' tattoo under his left eye and the 777 on the side of his nose. 

My eyes went to his arms and then to his legs and slowly up to the bu-

I was brought back to life by his fingers snapping in my face.

"What the hell are you staring at? Wake up. We need to get to the studio" 

UGH I just remembered how annoying he is. I thought being the protege to Ski Mask The Slump God would've been at least a little fun but everyday is the same routine. 

Wake up 
Eat
Studio
Studio
Studio
Eat
Studio
Studio
Studio
More Food
Back to the Studio
Meet up with some other rap nigga as the fucking studio
Home
Food
Bed

Repeat.

Shit was getting bout boring as a muhfuckah. He was about to pull the blankets off of me when a piece of my dream popped up in my head.

I grabbed the blankets as quickly as I could, so fast that he only seen my shoulders up. He could see the beginning of the Pharaoh tattoo on my clavicle. He smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes and he bunched up the blankets in his fists again.