2

"What can I get for you?" I ask

"Just an iced latte" he answers

"Ok, name for this order?" I ask him

"Conan", he replies.

Oh my god I think to myself he is so beautiful, I usually would tell anyone that love at first sight doesn't exist, but in this moment, I have never been more certain that it does. Also, the name Conan is so cute, like I don't know why, but it is.

I look down to write his order on the cup, then look back up into his honey brown eyes that glow from the sun shining through the windows on the far side of the coffee shop. He has long brown wavy hair that he effortlessly pushes back out of his face as he looks down to get money for the coffee, but one strand falls back over his face. He is wearing a white tank top with a striped shirt over it and a few chains around his neck. "That will be $3" I tell him as he hands me his credit card. I swipe it then hand it back to him.

As he goes to stand over by the counter to wait for his order, we lock eyes again and a faint smile creeps onto his face. He then quickly looks away and starts typing something on his phone. I could feel myself already falling head over heels for someone I have only spoken a few words to, god that's pathetic.

For the rest of my shift, I can't seem to focus on anything else except Conan. I don't know what it was about him that enchanted me so much.